2020 Ford Transit AWD

Presto88

Adventurer
Amazon Prime. Amazon uses so many vans for their last-mile delivery in some areas that they can literally flatten Transit or Sprinter production line/availability all by themselves.
Wow! I never in a million years would have thought THAT was what you were talking about! Thanks.

T town

MY 2020 Transit AWD got scheduled for week of 1/13/20
I’m excited too. Can’t wait to see how all the new options shake out so I can fine tune my order.
There are sooo many things that are unknown. Just the other day someone said they found evidence that you can get rid of “stop, start” on the eco boost by ordering the Ambulance pkg.

Len.Barron

Observer
it's not something you frequently see as most will(or have been) offset the engine/trans to the passenger side to open up more room for steering/braking components on the drivers side...but...with vehicles being designed to be either LHD or RHD that really wouldn't be the smartest play..

plumber mike

Adventurer
Bump.
I’m not sure the season where you are, but it is Fall of 2019 where I am, and the local Ford dealer knows nothing of the AWD Transit. Fords website is lacking in the “Build it” department. Auto Trader like sites want you to wade through thousands of F150’s even though you set the filters correctly.
Can anyone recommend someone/somewhere that might have what I’m looking for.....which is an AWD Transit crew. Open to different sizes, roof heights, motor options etc. Just can’t seem to find anything close, and can’t seem to find the magic AWD button on Fords build it site. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles