2020 Ford Transit AWD

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Did he say what job number it is on? I ordered mine and he said mine will be on job number one. Job number one is supposed to be starting in November.
No info on that. I'm only peeling out money when I get some solid answers...

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Spoke to my dealer yesterday, he said they still don't have pricing for the AWD. I told him to order it anyway, is what it is.

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
For what its worth, crewvanman, our contact on the transit forums had mentioned previously that the AWD models will be produced on the assembly line, tested, modified/adjusted, then put into production. Hence the "late availability".
If I was in the market I would be holding my money close to my chest until the details emerge., as Victorian mentioned.
Matt Ford has 2 AWD van orders accepted (for demos), they will be the first dealer in the country to have one, guaranteed.

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
I priced it out on autoblog and it's about $44k for what I want. Considering quigley is accepting used vans for conversion now it's certainly a lot to think about.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Don’t know if this will help give us an idea, but here’s the cost of AWD on a Transit on the build sheet for a new upfitter I just discovered yesterday:

FB9B1CBA-5FCC-4061-8EA8-55ED6C8B7E8E.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles