2020 F250 6.7L Tremor w/ Carli & 37’s Build Thread

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Looking at my tires, they are getting close to replacement. The tread depth is between 5/32 and 8/32. Tread isn’t too bad, but there’s some concerning dry rot/cracking in between the threads. I put on the 37” Ridge Grapplers at 15k miles and the truck currently has 55k miles, so not terrible tread life, but because of the cracking, I’ll likely go with a different tire this round.

I’m looking at the new Toyo RT Trails pretty hard. I’ve had great experiences with Toyo’s in the past (I understand they’re owned by the same company).

We’re heading to AZ from on the 15th, and back on the 2nd, spending the whole time in the trailer. Pretty pumped for a bunch of camping in our favorite spots and seeing my family in AZ (we do this trip every year). First trip with the new Oliver.

Planning on replacing the tires when we return, will update this thread for pics.

Open to any opinions on tires - really just Toyo or Nitto. I’ve had excellent experiences with both, so not going to change a good thing. My previous F250 had a set of Toyo MT’s that had 50k miles and tread life left when I sold it. I also was on my second set of Toyo RT’s on my 4runner, which was also fantastic.

On a note unrelated to Full-size, I’m in the process of installing a bike rack on the Oliver.. I really need to just start an Oliver build thread, even though I don’t plan to do a ton to it.. Also installed a front hitch basket that holds the generator/gas/water perfectly.

I currently have the RT Trails on my Tremor, so far nothing but love. I only have 3K miles on them so I can't say much in regards to tread life or noise as they age but I couldn't be happier. I've had Toyo MT, Nitto RG, Nitto MT, and the original Toyo RT in the recent past along with BFG KM3 and many sets of KO2's. I think I'd take these RT Trails over most, but I am still a huge fan of the KO2 on my Toyota/Lexus vehicles.

Should you make an Oliver build thread I'll definitely follow with interest.

Trixxx

I currently have the RT Trails on my Tremor, so far nothing but love. I only have 3K miles on them so I can't say much in regards to tread life or noise as they age but I couldn't be happier. I've had Toyo MT, Nitto RG, Nitto MT, and the original Toyo RT in the recent past along with BFG KM3 and many sets of KO2's. I think I'd take these RT Trails over most, but I am still a huge fan of the KO2 on my Toyota/Lexus vehicles.

Should you make an Oliver build thread I'll definitely follow with interest.
Thank you for the feedback! Good to hear. Seeing a lot of good things on the Tremor forum. Saw a few comments elsewhere on the internet about people having balancing issues, but seems pretty isolated.

I’ll get around to an Oliver thread at some point!

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Thank you for the feedback! Good to hear. Seeing a lot of good things on the Tremor forum. Saw a few comments elsewhere on the internet about people having balancing issues, but seems pretty isolated.

I’ll get around to an Oliver thread at some point!

I've had no balance issues, definitely better than the BFG's which almost always take a few attempts to get them ironed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94