2020 Defender Spy Shots....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackangie

1hr to go if this is legit, according to my calcs

August 28th @ 7PM EST – Press release with image & link to video will be released and available via GRMS

 September 5th – Tease video & Images released via social channels

 September 7th – Tease video & Images released via social channels

 September 9th – Tease video & Images released via social channels

 September 10th – Global Reveal at Frankfurt Auto Show!

o Live feed at 4am EST; a link will be available to watch post reveal

o CRM communications to Defender hand raisers and current Land Rover owners announcing reveal (Sept 9th and 10th)

o Ordering guide will be available

o Vista Ordering Opens

o Defender Page Live on LandRoverUSA.com

o Vehicle Configurator Live on LandRoverUSA.com

o E-Brochure Live on LandRoverUSA.com & GRMS

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

blackangie

Someone on another forum found this!

Short but on on big screen with sound and 1080p

YouTube

Im guessing its this one
ced297ed64a2f5033cf6541ceacde30f.jpg

blackangie

THE NEW LAND ROVER DEFENDER EXPEDITION 001: FROM THE CENTER OF THE EARTH TO ITS WORLD PREMIERE AT THE FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW

The New Land Rover Defender begins first overland expedition in the remote Valley of the Castles on the Kazakhstan / China border
 Global debut: The New Land Rover Defender will make its world premiere at the Frankfurt Motor Show, at 4:00 AM EDT (09:00 BST/10:00 CEST) on Tuesday, September 10
 First glimpse: The New Defender tackles remote Valley of the Castles, Kazakhstan, on its first expedition en route to Frankfurt, Germany
 Livestream: Watch the reveal of the New Defender from 4:00 AM EDT (09:00 BST/10:00 CEST) on the Land Rover brand’s YouTube and Facebook pages
 Defender in action: See the New Defender begin the journey to its reveal here:
(MAHWAH, NJ) - August 28, 2019 - Land Rover has given a first glimpse of the New Defender ahead of its world premiere at the Frankfurt Motor Show on September 10.
The road to reveal for the Land Rover brand’s most capable and durable 4x4 started in one of the most land-locked locations on earth, among the towering nearly (1,000 ft) 300m canyons of the Valley of the Castles in the remote Charyn Canyon, Kazakhstan.
Across seven decades of pioneering innovation, Land Rover vehicles have earned a unique place in the hearts of explorers, humanitarian agencies and adventurous families across the world. Proven in the harshest environments on earth, the New Defender maintains this bloodline.
Beside the peerless luxury and refinement of the Range Rover family and the highly capable and versatile Discovery SUVs, the New Defender completes the Land Rover dynasty.
Driven by a passion and respect for the original, the New Defender delivers transformational breadth of capability and advanced all-terrain technologies to redefine adventure for the 21st century, while remaining true to the pioneering spirit that has been a Land Rover hallmark for 71 years.

Useful links
 See the New Defender on its way to Frankfurt here:  Tune into the Land Rover brand’s YouTube and Facebook channels to watch the global reveal of the New Land Rover Defender at 4:00 AM EDT (09:00 BST/10:00 CEST) on September 10.
 Register your interest at: www.landroverusa.com/defender/index.html

7490cbef42f08c083e415ca3f58356f3.jpg

blackangie

Selected Land Rover fans were invited to Gaydon, UK, to have a look at the new Defender ahead of everyone else. Reactions? Look for yourself!

Can anybody translate? they certainly don't look disappointed
40f467aba6c8ec7ff8024bffb5922611.jpg

Last edited:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Well the French guys are saying they would like to be reassured, and then the other French says "Magnifique" (Magnificent) after seeing it...

The Spanish guy say it has a very strong "personality". (i.e. presence)

Last edited:

blackangie

Enough already, show this **** :cool:

Will they make me sell my G Wagon hahahaha

Strong possibility imo, but we have not seen it yet, the real Gwagon G55 killer will be when they do a bmw v8 svx, having said that the straight 6 may just be as powerful as an 8 but cheaper to run.

blackangie

Look for our full editorial on Expedition Portal on September 10th. Wish I could say more :)

This one says allot already, looking forward to it, cheers

blackangie

I hope they will.
The facts already known do that already.
Most of the kia rubbish probably cones from Nas 90 owners worried about their values (that wont be affected much imo) and the Jeep lobby shaking in their boots
3869cdf32bb6c2f804f78de80d19e4ce.jpg
235968ce6caf194ba248a8e05e409bcb.jpg

naks

Yeah, not a single one of these people look like Defender drivers. Most likely actors that LR hired as part of their marketing campaign #lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles