2020 Defender Spy Shots....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeWeaver

I hope they keep the classic exterior design key and wouldn't do much crazy stuff. I really like how the new generation G-Class looks, minimal changes and so much character.

The side view reminds me the silhouette of the...Kia Soul

blackangie

I hope they keep the classic exterior design key and wouldn't do much crazy stuff. I really like how the new generation G-Class looks, minimal changes and so much character.

The side view reminds me the silhouette of the...Kia Soul

I see more defender soul then kia soul
bc4e8051d66a8adc3644b4932c56a48c.jpg
241c199b26e964a4cc0ce7633ed1fafd.jpg
bdb4a7515449aaa39e85d96175b41932.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
I'd actually buy one, a 110 if it looked like it does above. It would be nice to have a sealed cabin on a Defender and AC. LOL. Maybe some heat in the winter. I love defenders to death. But you just can't make them quiet inside, and climate controlled. But hell for 4 wheeling and driving around town I love the original defenders.

JeepColorado

What are the chances that LR does a significant off-road event to launch/market the Defender such as below? An expedition/event like any of these would provide a ton of buzz, create many instagram moments and give them footage for commercials for years!

Great Divide Expedition

Camel Trophy

Classic Defender "Best4x4byFar" Commercial

blackangie

What are the chances that LR does a significant off-road event to launch/market the Defender such as below? An expedition/event like any of these would provide a ton of buzz, create many instagram moments and give them footage for commercials for years!

Great Divide Expedition

Camel Trophy

Classic Defender "Best4x4byFar" Commercial
I like your thinking

So far we have Invictus, Tusk, possibly bond 25, frankfurt and a red cross partnership, im sure they have much more up their sleeve.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Blaise

Would it really though? Nowadays most anyone can afford professional camera equipment for both photo, video, and even aerial footage. Literally thousands of accounts exist to document exactly this kind of stuff.... it's not exclusive to having a big checkbook anymore.

So I kind of doubt it.

JeepColorado

I'll be very surprised if they don't do something big to capture attention. On the Defender's anniversary they drew a large outline of a Defender in the snow on a mountain. LR needs this Defender to carry the flagship for the brand. A smart trip, in an exotic location showing off the Defenders capability would be a phenomenal way to reintroduce the Defender to the world.

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
I really want LR to roll out a defender 130. I think it would give the Tacoma, gladiator, Colorado, ranger crowd a real run for their money. Alas, it probably won't happen, and LR more than likely won't get my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles