2020 Defender Spy Shots....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackangie

spotted on another forum:

normal_6A22848B-EBE8-4AD7-A71D-30ACE6D2A27D.jpeg
Wow ..if this is legit its the biggest leak yet..im guessing it was one of these.
ea112a993e0b5fea6b8d8920738ff07b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

jmodz

Wow that is a nice leak if real. Are those safari windows on the avatar? Any guesses what that silver panel is under the safari window?

blackangie

Wow that is a nice leak if real. Are those safari windows on the avatar? Any guesses what that silver panel is under the safari window?
Im guessing its b pillar design, would look weird if nothing was there imo.

Yes its alpine windows,also seen in same spot in tusk photos if you look closely.

Rear window has panel over it in the tusk shots.
ac967df5ec97ecab8ffaf4096018d59c.jpg

naks

note the steel pipe coming out of the bottom of the rear diff of the coil-sprung version, which is not present on the air-sprung version - could be a manual air locker vs e-diff?

TOUGE

note the steel pipe coming out of the bottom of the rear diff of the coil-sprung version, which is not present on the air-sprung version - could be a manual air locker vs e-diff?

If it is the airline for the locker that is extremely bad placement. The first rock/log/mound will remove that very quickly with out a guard.

The more info that is coming out the more I like it. I can see why there is a lot of hate for it as its not the original but I believe this will sell a lot more than the Defender.

I haven't had a single problem with my airbags at 130,000miles except some leaking over night and I wouldn't be able to park it in my apartment carpark without it. I have more problems with killing bushings every 20-30,000 miles.

J!m

The dash display “avatar” seems plausible. Maybe the best photo yet. Not loving it however. Looks far too pedestrian.

Can you envision a military convoy of these, with .50 BMGs? Me either.

blackangie

I would say that would be a temporary temperature sensor in the drain plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles