2020 Defender Spy Shots....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlynch356

Defyota
Wonder if a fridge will even fit back there in line with the truck. Looks short, I agree esp when considering how thick the seats may be.

blackangie

Wow!

Huge towing, huge payload, huge roof load limit, double rubber flooring, ladder, storage, dash storage, looks great.
Will analyse more later

c475288dfbcbc9ae7de76b88af0528db.jpg

WHB

These pics look dated, like a 90s SUV designed to look like it comes from The Year 2000. Next generation of the Isuzu Vehicross...

aek50

Adventurer
Hmmm, all sounds like they slipped it in decently between the real Defender and LR4. Stronger, bit more rugged and utilitarian then the 4 but not what so many hoped to see. Softer truck for a softer world.

I’ll likely still consider to replace my 4 in a couple years, but let’s hope there are some good front bumpers to cover that front end up! Styling let down of the truck by far. That side ladder, no more then a launch gimmick. Anywhere but the desert is that not getting ripped off. 5 years from now it will be barely a memory.

All in all all a long time to wait for something it looks like they knew they were going to do almost 10 years ago.

REDROVER

Explorer
300 kg on roof limit of exactly the same or less
Compared to other 4x4s
It’s all about the roof rack and weight distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier