2020 Conservation Films worth watching

ScottPC

I found these films to be informative and well done. They do try to reach back to when conservation and land use were more bi-partisan in nature. I for one would like for us to return to that less polarized way of seeing a balanced land use so we can focus on the responsible use of finite resources for generations to come:

Public Land Trust:

POW:

Logging:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQdaDbA-wJI

Would love to hear your thoughts?

dcg141

Adventurer
Environmental groups do no want a balanced approach to lands use. They want everything declared wilderness and access shut off to the public...on public lands. Industry does what industry does and will take anything you will allow it to. If only environmental groups realized they have natural allies in hunters, ranchers, off-road motorcyclists, overlanders ect.... But they don't and never will. Their elitist approach has cost them support of the public at large. That opens the door to pandora's box. They will never get it I believe. The saddest part is that a lot of their support comes from people that will never set foot outdoors much less really engage in any real outdoor activity. I love the outdoors and want it protected but for decades I find myself at odds with the Sierra Club , The Nature Conservatory and Earth First. When did they get to speak for everything related to outdoors and our public lands?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles