2019 Toyota Tacoma - overland build & ready to adventure

randrade

Decided to part with my baby. This is a unique overland vehicle completely built from the ground up to suit long-term overloading treks with few limitations on where you can go. Build on the beloved Toyota Tacoma platform, this kitted overland build has all needs covered. I purchased the vehicle new from Mark Miller Toyota and they handled the build including all suspension, bumper, overland accessories and it is one of the cleanest you will find.

Overall the suspension has been built with tide and capability in mind. ICON Stage 8 suspension with heavy-duty spring reinforcement carries the aluminum Alu-Cab overland canopy and tent system easily.

On the camping side, this unit features a 180-W solar panel charging the dual-battery Odyssey Extreme system controlled by Genesis Off Road "G Screen" in-dash switch. Shore power is available to keep the batteries tended and ready for your adventures.

Dometic refrigerated cooler and a custom Partner Steel dual-burner propane stove installed in the drawer system. I have spent two months living off-grid in this rig without any hiccups. It has a large 50L filtered water system with electric pump for washing and showering. Most systems on this truck are bluetooth controllable, extremely well-built and works beautifully.

On recovery, there is a set of MAXTRAX MKII Titanium Grey and WARN M8000 Winch With Synthetic Rope, And Aluminum Hawse Fairlead 8t WARN Wireless Winch Controller. I have never needed to use any of them but they are available for when the time comes. I have air up/down systems, on-board compressor and 1-gal air tank and TPMS.

I’ve invested $93k in this project overall and am selling it at a discount as I will be moving overseas and cannot use it enough to keep it. It has 11,500 carefully maintained miles and includes service plans for the first 24,000 miles with Toyota. I have extensive records of all items purchased and added.

Willing to part with some of the extra (non-installed) accessories but will not sell any other parts separately. This build took six months to complete and I recently replaced the canopy and tent with the new upgraded Alu-Cab Gen 3.1 unit which is the newest version of their top of the line system.

Serious inquiries only, and will not entertain unreasonable offers.

Located in Salt Lake City, UT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier