SOLD - 2019 Toyota 4Runner - Expedition Ready

jyhudon

*** SOLD ***

"Grover" is for sale after much debate. The rig looks as close as new once detailed. I was very purposeful when I build this rig. First, I kept it light with aluminium components like skid plate and rock slides. Hence, the fuel consumption is close to 20 mpg on average (13 l/100km) and handle awesome off road and gravel road. The included ikamper x-cover is also one of the biggest and lightest on the market at 120 lbs and accommodating up to 4 people. Secondly, the suspension is solid and made be comfortable for long drive; it has stronger spring at the back to welcome cargo. The rig is also fully autonomous off grid with its second battery, CTEK DC to DC charger (alternator and solar inputs); thus ample power for accessories and refrigerator. Everything is modular and light so I was more than happy to use it as a daily driver as well.

"Grover" is a highly upgraded Toyota 4Runner with just 62,000 km. This expedition vehicle is in perfect condition and has been meticulously cared for. In addtion of an Ikamper X-Cover roof top tent good as new, some of the notable upgrades include:

- Frontrunner roof rack,
- dual AGM battery system with a switch pro pad for fridge and accessories,
- DC to DC CTEK charger with solar inputs
- 2" lift with Bilstein 6112 front and old emu rear shocks,
- RCI skid plate,
- SPC upper control arms,
- front differential clamshell bushing upgrade,
- Greenlane off road rock sliders,
- FN Wheels Fx Pro 17X8 with BFG K02 285-70-17 tires,
- ARB drawer with top slide,
- Mole panels at both rear windows,
- RIDg Ultraswing with spare holder and room accessories.

Price: can $59,500

Not included: Fridge, fire pit, kitchen cube, chairs
Serious inquiries only, vehicle cannot be exported outside of Canada. Carfax report available. Final transaction in person only.

IMG_1616.jpg
IMG_7607.jpg
IMG_7537.jpg
IMG_1901.jpg
IMG_1910.jpg
IMG_1905.jpg
IMG_1906.jpg
IMG_1908.jpg
IMG_1912.jpg
IMG_1914.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics