2019 Sierra Carnage

FullMonte

Adventurer
Hey guys, found out why divorce sucks, they're garnishing my wages, I have to find out if I could even afford to come out this trip.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

montypower

Adventure Time!
Hey guys, found out why divorce sucks, they're garnishing my wages, I have to find out if I could even afford to come out this trip.

If you can't do Rubicon... Come to Moab! Less likely to have damage too. Plus you'll have another G3 buddy.

FullMonte

Adventurer
If you can't do Rubicon... Come to Moab! Less likely to have damage too. Plus you'll have another G3 buddy.
Hmm, my rig is still with Dimitri, I'll see how much the damage is, but taking time off/money is an obstacle now more now than ever.. but hey it's all good! I'll figure this out!

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...

Nooooooo! That's the worst!

Can I take along with someone and take photos and videos of yall

This is what the Sierra Challenge needs every year, it's so hard to get good pics and videos unless someone is just dedicated to the job. The pace and amount of work involved really doesn't leave much room for photo ops.

rascott

Observer
went over kaiser pass last weekend.
i'm not much of a camera person.....
there had been considerable melt when i came back 3days later.
september will be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles