2019 Sierra Carnage

FullMonte

Adventurer
Noted. by the way, the "trifecta"? wasn't this the year to gather more folks? (scared face with a cigarette in it's mouth)

rascott

Observer
Suzi still rolling? Any new additions? It's fun watching the small rig scamper over rocks!
haha.
just finished getting her ready for a first foray to start the season.
made a few changes, mabe good ones.....gonna go see how they work.
provided i don't break her too badly over the next couple of months, i plan on linking up!
looking forward.
moab is outside suzi's sphere of travel, i'm afraid.

PA_JERO

Adventurer
A 2019 TRIP!!!! Wish I could make this. Adam and I have been talking big plans for the 2020 Sierra Carnage. To much building and prepping for other builds going on this year. SAS and V8 swapped Monteros are about to make the Sierra journey next year hopefully. I still have yet to conquer Fordyce, always some sort of catastrophic failer happens before we get there. Haha. Don't get to radical for 2019, save some of the parts for 2020. Hopefully we can get a big group from AZ to make the haul up with us.

Did your truck get put back together lloyd? Did it get linked?

montypower

Adventure Time!
Planning a trek through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana for 2020. Finding the most fun trails. Will be in Aug/Sept time frame 3 weeks or so....

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Planning a trek through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana for 2020. Finding the most fun trails. Will be in Aug/Sept time frame 3 weeks or so....

That sounds like a pretty fantastic journey. I would love to go explore those places. I'll make it out that way in the near future hopefully. I know the Montero groups are always hit and miss when it comes to committing to a long journey but I've had a few tell me they are in for a 2020 Sierra trip. I can't let that group down. I'll keep planning for that but it's also over a year a way, people are bound to bail.

ChrisCosta416

I am planning a Sierra Trip for this summer in the Socal Montero Facebook page, although I am not sure if everyone will be down to do technical trails

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles