2019 Ram

ttengineer

Adventurer
Had the same happen with a BMW GS.

It’s happened a few times in my ‘14 Limited 3500. Usually only when the battery is weak in the fob. But it did happen once while driving.

Not really a big deal. I just turn the truck off, open the door to reset the CPU and carry on as usual.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STREGA

Explorer
That’s a good deal, if you look around allot you can find a decent deal. I got my truck for 52k, aisin with h/o cummins, pretty good deal being the aisin was a 4K option at the time.

That's was about the same price I paid for my '05 PW I bought brand new. The good deals are out there especially at the end of the model year. I paid a little over 32K for my 2016 cab/chassis with the Aisin and 6.4L Hemi, it had end of year incentives that knocked off 9K off price.

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Is the 12k lb Warn Zeon with synthetic rope an upgrade or downgrade?

The previous winch on the Power Wagon was similar to the M12 winch. The new one is similar to a ZEON 12-S with the WARN Epic Hook. The ZEON-based winch is going to offer similar performance but with IP68 waterproofing, less weight, and a different rope attachment method that's beefier.

The Power Wagon winches do have some differences here and there, and are built for FCA by us (similarly how Dana builds axles for FCA).

- Andy

Explorerinil

Observer
The previous winch on the Power Wagon was similar to the M12 winch. The new one is similar to a ZEON 12-S with the WARN Epic Hook. The ZEON-based winch is going to offer similar performance but with IP68 waterproofing, less weight, and a different rope attachment method that's beefier.

The Power Wagon winches do have some differences here and there, and are built for FCA by us (similarly how Dana builds axles for FCA).

- Andy
Thank you for building awesome winches! I can’t say enough good things about warm products.

Grump E-Vet

Meh. I thought there was a completely new HD Ram coming in 2022 or something? Not sure why they bothered with a refresh this big? It's looked the same since what? 2010? What's another couple years. If I was in the market for a Ram HD, I think I'd just wait the extra couple years for the ground up new truck. Just my .02.
Yes there will be when HD truck production moves from Saltillo, Mexico to Warren Truck (which is making the Ram 1500 classic now). Of course that may be changing when FCA announces new production plans in the next week or so...

https://www.freep.com/story/money/c...troit-auto-show-sergio-marchionne/2552874002/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior