2019 Grand Cherokee SLOW Build

kayadog

Adventurer
That’s not completely right. On the WK2 QT1 (Quadra-Trac) is full time 4x4 without low range. QTII is full time 4x4 with low range. QTII also gets you Select Terrain (snow, sand, rock mode etc.) and hill descent control. QDII (Quadra-drive) includes everything QTII has along with a rear electronic limited slip differential. The air suspension is called Quadra-lift. More info:

Both my WK and WK2 had QT1 and took me everywhere I wanted to go. It uses Brake Lock Differentials to increase traction. QDII is extremely capable.

SHALAKO

That’s not completely right. On the WK2 QT1 (Quadra-Trac) is full time 4x4 without low range. QTII is full time 4x4 with low range. QTII also gets you Select Terrain (snow, sand, rock mode etc.) and hill descent control. QDII (Quadra-drive) includes everything QTII has along with a rear electronic limited slip differential. The air suspension is called Quadra-lift. More info:

Both my WK and WK2 had QT1 and took me everywhere I wanted to go. It uses Brake Lock Differentials to increase traction. QDII is extremely capable.
Thanks for the info, so the Laredo’s have QT1?

kayadog

Adventurer
You can get a Laredo with QTII. It also comes with skid plates and tow hooks. They are rare but they are a good deal.
I think it’s called the Off Road Adventure package I. I think QTII also comes with the All Weather Trail Rated Package.

RandomAbstract

Adventurer
Congratulations on your new GC. I just upgraded to a 2018 Overlad from a 2011 Summit. Loved the Summit, but at 160k miles, it cost me over $10k in repairs its final year (a QTII strut is $2,000). Got the Maxcare warranty just before they quit offering it. Otherwise I might have gone back to Toyota.

That being said, I absolutely love it and intend to drive it until Chrysler refuses to repair it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles