2019 Frontier Pro 4x - mounting a ShrockWorks Part #: NFTR3-FBPR-01A front bumper . Tutorial needed .

oldtravlr1

Ordered on May 4 th , Shipped on June 13 th received it on July 18 th . If you are shipping to Canada make sure to have a brokerage company ready for the shipment . Also get a NAFTA certificate from Shrockworks ( then you will not have to pay GST) .
Took forever with the shipping ...

Total,
Thanks for the reply. (y)
It'll be shipped from Houston, TX. to Southeast Louisiana. I could have driven the 8 hours(round trip) to pick it up, but for the price of shipping, I decided not to.

Total

One last thing I must add , maybe only for the 2019 pro 4x , Check clearances on the existing transmission cooler line on the left side of the rad , Mine would of rubbed through on the mounting plate for the bumper . I added around 1.5 to 2 ft of tubing . ( no rubbing now ) . See my picture and diagram

2019-08-05 19_30_24-ESM - Internet Explorer.jpgScreenshot_20190805-193350.PNG

oldtravlr1

Total, Thanks for the heads-up on the trans coolant line. (y)

I spoke to one of the fab guys at ShrockWorks. They told me it will most likely be 11-12 weeks before shipping. :eek:

oldtravlr1

Got a note from Jim at ShrockWorks. Looks like it'll be late October, or early November before my bumper is complete. ?

Total

update , I used a 18 inch 1/2 inch drive to tighten the 6 bolts that connect the bumper to the mounting bracket . Guess what , they loosened a little . Retightened with a 1/2 drive impact . No more loosing anymore . fingers crossed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles