2019 Four Wheel Camper Flatbed and Australian-made Aluminum Norweld Tray on a Kitted Out 2017 4x4 V8 Toyota Tundra

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Listed in the OP: " 2017 Tundra v8 4x4 with 50,4k miles "
The 5.7 was the only engine available.

It's nearly identical to this rig. They did a full cost breakdown and I think it was in the $90k range, all brand new in 2019:

Yeah, my comment wasn’t at this rig specifically.

but MANY on here

Surf.Climb.Travel

Ill bet tacos you wont get an accurate answer to this... Its a Toyota thing... "Its fine bro"

I had the EXACT same truck, with just a SLIDE IN Hawk (front dinette) and my weigh scale printout was 8910lbs

Factory payload capacity is about 7200lbs. Sooooooo... Yeah, now i own a 5500 :)

We added several elements and had it all checked by two overland companies and FWC to make sure it is a solid build. We are happy to share with you all of the things we added to make sure it could hold the flatbed and aluminum tray with the original bed removed.

Surf.Climb.Travel

Interesting that it's listed, a few questions get asked and then the seller kind of dissapears.
my father was diagnosed with cancer and i had to fly out on sept 6th to be his primary caretaker. I am just now getting around to messages since I have not had time until now due to chemo and radiation therapy and the side effects of those.

Jessica

Surf.Climb.Travel

New here?

That’s literally 50%+ of all ads on here…
again, my father was diagnosed with cancer and i had to fly out on the 6th to take care of him and have been busy taking care of him since then, so i'm just now getting to checking the portal. we are happy to answer questions. send me a message and i will provide our phone number.

Jessica

Surf.Climb.Travel

Not new, and I suspect you are correct. I just don't post that much but find it "interesting" that people don't track their own items they are selling.... :)
hi there, as i said in replies to a couple other people here, my father was diagnosed with cancer and i had to fly out to take care of him a couple days after i had posted and have been too busy taking care of him to check the portal. feel free to send me a message and i can give you our number to answer any questions you have.

jessica

Surf.Climb.Travel

Yeah, and the ever so popular, listing all the extra “farkly overland bits” to a tee and forgetting year, mileage, and motor.

I personally find it all amusing
hi there, can you not see where I listed that info in the post?
  • 2017 Tundra v8 4x4 with 50,4k miles with backup camera
I don't think we posted the motor. Send me a private message and i can get you in touch with my husband who can give you all the details.

Jessica

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles