Fire sale - 2019 Ford Ranger XLT - With Poptop Camper $40k -Fully Loaded. CA.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
I will be moving to Hawaii in the next month or so. We have been traveling since Jan with this truck and camper setup. We have driven over 20k miles. It has taken us to the sandy beaches of Baja, the Beaches of Texas, OBX, the Keys, The shores of the Great Lakes, the Mountains of Colorado, the Arctic Circle, and anywhere in-between. Beginning of last year i started building this truck out for a trip of a life time. We have hit rain, snow, tornado's, floods and all sorts of weather. The only downsize to this truck is the size for us. I wish i would have started with an f150/f250. Which is exactly what i am doing now.
Truck is a 2019 Ford Ranger, that i purchased new, and built up as I saw fit.
Truck has been fully built out to be ready for off-grid camping as much as you see fit or can handle.
The Truck -
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 59k miles - 802b Tech package with Elocker.
Stage 7 Icon suspension setup - Clickers at all 4 corners, Icon Rear leafs, icon Uppers.
Switch pro with SDHq mount, Dual battery system installed.
Stanley Fabrication Rock Sliders - Bolt On.
SDHQ Pillar mounts.
Bullet Point Dash mount for Phones and tech.
SCS Wheels with 275/70/17 Coopers.
MRBP cat back exhaust
5Star Tunes - 91 perf - 87 daily
Oil Catch can (forget model)
Turbosmart Blow off
Redarc trailer Controller
ARB twin compressor.
ARB Fridge.

The backseat has been removed to accommodate a platform and fridge.
Still have rear seat and can be reinstalled.
(ill add more things as i think of them.)

Stanley Fabrication Full Pop-top Camper, made to fit a full size Exped.
I built this truck with as much function and form as I possibly could.

Dual battery system, with solar and controller.
Has a small 1500 inverter, usb chargers, a list of lights and other crap i can't think of but you can probably see in pictures.
Rear bed has a cabinet build out that utilized as much space as possible.
16.6 Gallons of onboard water, Joocla Hotwater tap, 12v pump. hot/cold water taps.
3gallon propane tank, and propane lines ran for cooking on griddle as we prefer that. Comes with Griddle.
There is a ton of other things built into this truck like 280 Batwing, and 2 3.5 Rotopax mounts, built on the back side of a table fold down.
Camper has solar on top, along with a Max Airfain built into the roof.

(ill add more things as I remember them)

Trucks in Northern California but can be brought to the Bay Area. And is ready for its next adventure. Ill be leaving for Hawaii in under a month now.

I WILL NOT PART OUT!!

Attachments

• 20220103_000936329_iOS.jpg
    20220103_000936329_iOS.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,044
  • 20220103_000943467_iOS.jpg
    20220103_000943467_iOS.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,129
  • 20220129_002935783_iOS.jpg
    20220129_002935783_iOS.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,104
  • 20220213_211420430_iOS.jpg
    20220213_211420430_iOS.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1,076
  • 20220218_024446311_iOS.jpg
    20220218_024446311_iOS.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,011
  • 20220709_204823749_iOS.jpg
    20220709_204823749_iOS.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 952
Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
“Stanley Fabrication Full Pop-top Camper”

Did you fab this yourself (if so, very nice looking work, if not, who’s Stanley?)?

And could you please share the inside height (stand up by?) and bed size. Thx mucho.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
“Stanley Fabrication Full Pop-top Camper”

Did you fab this yourself (if so, very nice looking work, if not, who’s Stanley?)?

And could you please share the inside height (stand up by?) and bed size. Thx mucho.

im stanley, and if you check out my build thread, it will show more of the truck. Bed size is like 50x80, fits an Exped LW. the top extends more then a 4wc. and when popped im 6'3 and have plenty of room, its like 4-5 inches taller then me even.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
A couple things i forgot -
Focal upgraded speakers front and back
Rhino Rack Backbone with custom half rack and top case.
Ceramic Tint as well.

Also lowered the price. I am now back in the states and will have the truck fully prepped and ready to sell in a week or two.
c6e3d8cd6a64fb340e630a29c2234fa6.jpg

e1d62709e8f6ca0d3b54facd55356c25.jpg

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Beautiful combo, and absolutely great last picture! ⬆️

You’ve captured the joy and freedom of owning a capable rig like this and this image should be very enticing to any dreamers wishing they could get out on these scorching days and cool off while camping alongside of uncrowded running waters.

Good luck with your sale.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
Beautiful combo, and absolutely great last picture!

You’ve captured the joy and freedom of owning a capable rig like this and this image should be very enticing to any dreamers wishing they could get out on these scorching days and cool off while camping alongside of uncrowded running waters.

Good luck with your sale.

Thank you sir! my wife and I spent 7 months on the road! truck is very capable and very usable! I will be going through the whole thing before it sells. so its 110%. we used it as a tool for a purpose, enjoyed the time and are now moving onto other parts of our life. It worked perfect for exactly what we wanted. Also this picture is taken in BC or Alberta, lol cant remember.

JCliftonB

Thanks! Literally the camper I am looking for on my Ranger. Guess I'll have to do it myself too! GLWS!

sethro80

Adventurer
We can vouch for the seller, he is a very talented truck builder, we have worked together and he has definitely taught us a ton about building trucks, highly recommended.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
We can vouch for the seller, he is a very talented truck builder, we have worked together and he has definitely taught us a ton about building trucks, highly recommended.

Thanks Seth! Hope it goes to a good home who uses it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior