XLT 302A - Sync w/ Apple Carplay
5.0 V8
40/Console/40 front
Power equipment group
3.55 electronic locking rear 8.8" axle
Trailer Tow Package
Voice Navigation
Spray in bedliner

The sale will include 20k mile service including changing diff and TC fluids. Pack up and head down to Baja.

My family and I used the truck for a trip to Chicago, another to Moab, up the Oregon coast, eastern and western Sierras and down to SoCal. It has been great for us and is a great fit for those with a growing family. The truck did great in Canyonlands on White Rim Road in February when it was 12f at night and 15f in the morning. I took my previous supercharged '15 Tacoma on the same route so I can give some commentary on the differences to any perspective buyer. I am selling it as we are going to be towing (something this truck has never done) so I've purchased an F250.

Vagabond Nomad, almost every option, slept in ~15 nights since installation. Has some pin striping and shows signs of use. I'm back in line for my 3rd Vagabond :)

Up front:
Fox 2.5 coil overs w/ adjusters
Icon billet UCAs
SPC cam alignment tabs

Out back:
1g Raptor rear shocks
SVC Airbumps w/ Fox 2.0 IBP cans (currently off the truck as the cans needed to be rebuilt from the factory, stock bumps are in place)
Deaver +3 HD
SVC shackles
New spare set of U bolts included
New extended rear brake lines included

Wheel set on the truck:
OEM 20s

5 Method MR704s, excluding the Toyo RTs, are available for very cheap to the buyer if interested.

Located in Oakland CA

Last edited:

aequitas3

I'm a truck…
I took my previous supercharged '15 Tacoma on the same route so I can give some commentary on the differences to any perspective buyer.
I was on this trip with my (different) '15 supercharged Tacoma with a Vagabond Drifter (smaller version).
I was quite jealous of the F150 with Nomad setup and all of the room available compared to my mid-size, short bed truck. As with all Vagabond Drifter/Nomads, the quality is top notch, which is hard to say about a lot of other manufacturers.

If I had more living things besides my partner and a small 30lb dog to carry, I'd be seriously looking at this F150 with Nomad ASAP!

DM's responded to. I'll be sending out additional photos and the window sticker to all requestors tomorrow. The truck should be ready, pending service availability, by mid next week.

I was on this trip with my (different) '15 supercharged Tacoma with a Vagabond Drifter (smaller version).
I was quite jealous of the F150 with Nomad setup and all of the room available compared to my mid-size, short bed truck. As with all Vagabond Drifter/Nomads, the quality is top notch, which is hard to say about a lot of other manufacturers.

If I had more living things besides my partner and a small 30lb dog to carry, I'd be seriously looking at this F150 with Nomad ASAP!

The 36 gallon tank and additional payload capacity are nice.

Man, awesome set up. I currently have a Drifter (almost identical to this nomad) and can vouch for the Vagabond quality. Good luck with the sale!

aequitas3

I'm a truck…
Another bump as I just came across a few more photos of the White Rim trail trip last February.

202002-CANY-ShaferCG.jpg
202002-CANY-LunchAtAirportTower.jpg
202002-CANY-WhiteCrackCG.jpg

Sorry for the delay in response everyone. Our family had a new addition who joined us a few days earlier than expected. I'll get back to everyone on Sunday with window sticker, photos, etc. The truck will go into service first thing next week and should be available no later than December 17 for pickup.

B^2

Observer
Congrats on the new addition to the family. How many people did you sleep in the nomad? We're a family of 3 currently and I'm curious how cozy it is.

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
Just found this thread after seeing your truck for the first time on another thread. I'm not in the market, but I wish I was with yours, it's perfect.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Is this still for sale? I mean to reach out in January and the bump reminded me just now.

In case It’s sold by now, and if you can downsize a bit, here’s a nice smaller version of that rig on Expo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles