2019 Bliss Mobile 15Ft Standard on 1993 MB1124

EAB

Observer
This vehicle is registered and titled in the US, Montana.

The truck is proven and well maintained and has been very reliable
The truck is completely mechanical with no DEF or Particulate Filter
Dimensions: 23'8" long x 7'9" wide x 11'6" tall Length includes spare on back and rack extended. Length to back of box is 21ft.

Bliss Mobil 15 Foot Standard - Completed in February, 2019
Please see Bliss Mobile sit for specifications and details on capacities and construction.
122 Gallons fresh water
44 Gallons grey water
36 Gallons black water
Batteries 800ah @ 24v Lithium Ion
Solar 1000 watts ( 4 panels )

Bliss Options:
Buffalo Leather Upholstery
360 Degree Camera system with DVR
European and US Charging and Inverting System (230 Volt / 110Volt )
Arctic valve and hatch package
Lavatory Step Toilet
Additional exterior lighting
Chemist’s Cabinet
Built in Vacum Cleaner
Garage Storage Box System
Motorbike/spare tire carrier - currently with two 1up bicycle carriers ( motorbike carrier can be refitted with very little effort)
Outdoor Kitchen with induction stove, electric griddle/bbq and sink
Rear Storage Boxes ( one houses the outdoor kitchen )
22” iMac mounted on main cabinet
Black Water Flush pump
Washing Machine
External WAN antenna

1993 Mercedes Benz 1124 Cabover Chassis
Chassis was originally a Swiss firetruck ( all air braking system, slightly narrower, high final drive ratio, very well maintained)
Wheelbase: 143"
Width: 7'7" 2.3m
GVWR 12 tons

Bliss Mobil Roof Rack
Hi/Lo Transfer Case
Center locking
Rear Lock differential
G4/110 6-speed gearbox
Air Assisted Clutch
Heated Racor Fuel Filter/Seperator
Reinforced sand ladders
2 300l Fuel tanks with electric switching feeding one gauge
2 Large Storage boxes within wheelbase
2 Storage boxes aft of rear wheels ( one with kitchen)
Super Single rims with Hankook 385/65R22.5 (43" diameter )
Air tanks relocated to center of frame
Scheelman Seats
Upgraded 80amp alternator
Custom Air Conditioning
Additional tow points
Under ride protection
Sound proofed
Stereo with separate amp
Recently replaced ( hoses, belts, airlines, alternator, air compressor, master clutch cylinder )
"Custom" wood storage box between seats :)

Truck easily cruises at 62-65mph top speed 72-74mph
Mileage on average 10mpg.
Current Mileage 42,179 Miles
Truck is currently in Colorado

$415,000

P6100551.JPG

P6100552.JPG

P6100565.JPG

P6100560.JPG

P6100570.JPG

P6100573.JPG

P6100582.JPG

P6100555.JPG

P6100557.JPG

Attachments

• P6100550.jpg
    P6100550.jpg
    626.5 KB · Views: 170

Howard70

Adventurer
I’ve travelled with this truck and have driven it a bit as well. It’s an exceptional build, rides comfortably and is wonderfully behaved on and off pavement. The quality of the Blissmobil box, fittings and systems is incredible. If you’re looking for this level truck I’d definitely check it out.

Howard

Simonroadtrip

What are this vehicle’s ground clearance, departure , and arrival angel?
What are this vehicle’s horsepower and torch?

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

EAB

Observer
Hello.
Bliss makes a beautiful box. I do not see a pass through. Is there one ?

Thank you
Hi, and thank you. No, my wife and I chose not to add a pass through. I am most certain one can be added by Bliss.

Best Regards,
Eric

Keyne

Adventurer
Wow. That is very nice. What is the overall length (Front to the spare but not the bike rack extended)? Also, does it have the water catchment system on the roof that Bliss offers? Can the box be removed for truck and box transport in a container? I always wondered in the real world how a bliss setup would work for long-term travel. Seems amazing and with more storage than I expected.

EAB

Observer
Hi Keyne,
Thank you. The length including the spare is around 22'8". It does not have a water catchment system on the roof ( I am not sure I have seen one either). Yes the box can be removed and transported in a container. They will sometimes just send a box to the client which will subsequently be mounted on the chassis. The Bliss boxes are well engineered and constructed and in practice work really well. My wife and I have traveled a fair amount in this truck both overseas and here in the states and we have been very happy with it. It is very comfortable and just works. We spent a lot of time both in the states and Europe looking at box manufacturers and I think Bliss is one of the best.
Eric

Keyne

Adventurer
Hi Keyne,
Thank you. The length including the spare is around 22'8". It does not have a water catchment system on the roof ( I am not sure I have seen one either). Yes the box can be removed and transported in a container. They will sometimes just send a box to the client which will subsequently be mounted on the chassis. The Bliss boxes are well engineered and constructed and in practice work really well. My wife and I have traveled a fair amount in this truck both overseas and here in the states and we have been very happy with it. It is very comfortable and just works. We spent a lot of time both in the states and Europe looking at box manufacturers and I think Bliss is one of the best.
Eric

That's a great length. Basically the same length as a standard Sprinter van. Awesome. Regarding the water collection on the roof, Bliss mentions it on their website (link below) so I was wondering how it works in the real world. They used to have a picture of the roof with drains in the corners that I thought would be opened to collect rainwater. Bliss boxes seem very well thought out.

EAB

Observer
I received a question regarding the rear carrier. As I mentioned there is currently two 1up fat tire bike carriers where the large extrusion for a motor cycle was originally installed. The extruded platform just bolts onto the two cross members which run the width carrier. The carrier slides up and down on the frame which is affixed to the container locks on all four corners of the steel box frame which forms container. I have an included a picture.

P6100567.jpg

Eagle05

Adventurer
Is this the same truck that Jason did the video on at Expo West last year? Very nice set up. The part they mention at the end of the video where you could remove the camper and put it in some land somewhere is great. I have always liked how self contained these campers were for that exact reason.

Jason’s Walk Around

EAB

Observer
This is the first time I have seen this video but, yes it is the truck that is being advertised. Just one note, this living unit has a steel frame instead of aluminum. I believe they are now producing the 15ft with the aluminum frame. One of the advantages of the Bliss trucks is the entry stairs, they don’t take up any frame space and they do not intefere with placement on the chassis. The stairs are very robust and similar to an airlplane entry step. If we are somewhere were not sure about we always bring stairs in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles