2019 Alu-Cab Khaya 4-Sleeper Camper

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
2019 Alu-Cab Khaya 4-Sleeper (Black)
Weekender + Prime Packages + Air Assist

Khaya Electrical Package w/ Deep Cycle Battery
CTEK DC/DC & 110v Charger, Solar Plug-In, USB Chargers, 7 National Luna Dual Color LED Lights, Fuse Panel & All Wiring
Upgraded 252W Sunflare Solar Package
*Air Assist Roof (Pops the top w/ the push of a button)

LHS Shadow Awning
Shadow Awning Rear Gutter
Undermount Foldable Aluminum Camp Table w/ Shower Enclosure
20G Fresh Water Tank
12v Water Pump System
12v Duetto Water Heater
Khaya Shower System
Shower Duck Board
Interior Sink
Planar Diesel Furnace w/ 2G Fuel Tank
Khaya Exterior Kitchen Kitting
90L National Luna Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer

1450mm High Profile Load Bars
Rear Screen Door
Full Khaya Storage Pockets
Recovery Grid
Lower Bedding Kit
Inside Bamboo Table w/ Swing Arm
Side Prep Table 2.0

*New updated Khaya Swing Arm Tire Carrier
RHS Spade w/ Mount
11G Exterior Propane Tank w/ PowerTank Aluminium Mount (not in photos)
Recio Titan Mechanical Jacks
Upgraded Stainless Steel Turnbuckle / Mounting Kit for 3rd Gen Tacoma 5’ Bed

When I ordered this unit I checked every box. This is the only 4 Sleeper Khaya available in the US. Current wait times for new production are 4-5 months with transit.
I have a new display unit coming, so am making this one available now for pick up in Rancho Cordova CA.

$36,500 + 7.75% Tax

Last edited:

BDRXO

Just to clarify...the mounting kit included fits the 3rd Gen Tacoma short bed, but optional mounting kits can be ordered to fit any of the popular mid-sized trucks both short and long-bed versions.

grampswrx

Observer
Can you describe how the 4 people sleep? Is it 2 adults and 2 kids? What are the bed sizes? I only really see one bed, in the pop up.

BDRXO

Can you describe how the 4 people sleep? Is it 2 adults and 2 kids? What are the bed sizes? I only really see one bed, in the pop up.
The lower bed is created by placing the bamboo table in the open insert, unzipping the front storage compartment (for your feet) and arranging the cushions into a bed. This all happens under the main upper bed platform. The lower bed is 49" W x 6'3" L and is suitable for either one adult under 6'1" in height, or two children. Here is a photo to help clarify.
IMG_2454.jpg

BDRXO

This Camper has been SOLD, however I do have one more exactly like it coming in 3-4 weeks that will also be for sale.

BDRXO

There is one more loaded 4 Sleeper Khaya model available that is equipped exactly the same as this one with the addition of the new "air assist" feature which raises the wedge with the flip of a switch. Contact me directly for further info. This unit could be delivered and installed before Christmas if you are in the mood to gift yourself :)

BDRXO

Has anyone ever tried one in the back of a Tundra Crew Max (5.5' bed)/
Nobody has installed a Khaya on any full size rig yet.

The bed dimensions are just so different it would take custom mounts and pretty elaborate spacer kit...and would not look right unless really well engineered and executed.

BDRXO

When will Full Size options be avaliable? I heard they will be available, is that true?
Full-sized options are being considered by Alu-Cab, but given the work to engineer, re-tool, etc. it will be at least 12-24 months before we see anything come to market. This was the update I received as recently as a week ago. So for now, if you want a Khaya, sell that big truck (which is too big to get into all the cool spots anyway) and buy a Tacoma, Ranger, or Colorado ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94