2018 XP CAMPER (NIMBL) on RAM 2018 (Very nice condition) $179,000

Dogbird

I am selling my go anywhere in the world, condo on wheels, XPCAMPER V1. It is built on a boastful 2018 RAM Laramie 3500 to cruise any dirt or paved roadway in style, power, control and comfort. The rig only has 40,000 miles on it! Very lightly used, and well cared for. The overland rig has taken me to spectacular adventures all over the SouthWest United States. One of the primary reasons I outfitted my lifestyle with this particular piece of equipement was to adventure to ski valleys throughout the country. It is well suited for any climate (my record low temp was -11 F), and handles snow or dirt filled roads with

authority. As I am winding down the single years of my 30’s, adventuring to and from, I have decided to, sadly, part with this amazing vehicle in order to slow down a bit to the, also amazing and adventurous, family life.

The Expedition rig is currently residing at its birthplace in California. XPCAMPER was rebranded to NIMBL. The NIMBL factory is in Colfax CA, approximately 40 minutes north of the Sacramento airport. NIMBL as combed through the rig and made certain it is ready for the new owners to enjoy without flaws. The folks at NIMBL are an amazing team, and know my rig intimately, as it was one of the latest ones they built. See https://nimblvehicles.com.

NIMBL was also just awarded best pop up camper of the year, internationally.

See this link for details and explanations of the design: https://www.truckcamperadventure.com/review-of-the-nimbl-v1-xpcamper/

You may reach, myself (Caleb Zarzour), the only ever owner of this rig at, phone: 423-280-8599, email: wakeitup@icloud.com

THE TRUCK

A 2018 RAM 3500 Chassis Cab platform, powered by the 6.7L Cummins and AISIN 6 speed automatic transmission. Don Thuren, of Thuren Engineering, upgraded the the suspension to KING 2.5” remote reservoir, custom damped shocks, with Thuren linear rate coil springs. The Method wheels are cased with new 35x12.5 rubbers. The truck is a Laramie edition, with most all of the goods, including heated and cooled leather seats. So comfortable piloting, it is quite easy to forget you are manning a 13,000 lbs beast.

THE CAMPER

The camper is a 2018 (2rd to last ever manufactured) seamless monocoque pop up camper with an automated electric, pop-up mechanism. The lift raises the camper by approximately 1 meter in less than 30 seconds, providing you with 6 and 1/2 feet of internal headroom. The bright, spacious interior of the camper includes a bathroom with a cassette toilet and a heated shower, a queen size bed with an Froli European spring mattress system, a comfortable dinette that seats 2 - 4 people and a kitchen with an induction cooktop, microwave and sink. One of the things we like best about the XPCamper is how bright it is. Not only is it white, but it’s full of windows, including a huge rear window which is at the perfect hight to allow you to get amazing views when you are eating, hanging out or working at the table. We also love how comfortable the seating area is.

Specific features of the camper include the following:

Batteries - 4 300A, 6V Lifeline AGM Batteries (600A 12V) with a Magnum Battery Monitor Kit

Cassette toilet - A Thetford Cassette Toilet

Charge system - Blue Sea ACL Charge System (a 2 way charging system for the camper batteries)

Cooktop - A Dometic Induction Cooktop (Model CL-20)

Fans - 2 mulit speed, reversing, roof mounted Maxx Fans

Heating (forced air/water) system - Rixen Hydronic Heating System

Inverter - A 2000W Magnum Pure Sine Inverter

Lift mechanism - An XPCamper V1 Electronic Roof Lift System (with a manual override)

Lighting - LED lighting, switchable to white, red or blue

Mattress - Queen size Froli European spring mattress system

Power - 120V/USB outlets in camper and at outside rear of camper

Macerator pump - A Johnson Macerator Pump

Microwave oven - A Controure microwave oven (Model RV-787S)

Refrigerator - A 4.3 cubic foot 12V Dometic marine refrigerator/freezer

Shell - A Monocoque foam core, frameless and seamless fiberglass shell with carbon fiber construction

Shore power inlet - A 30A SmartPlug shore power inlet

Showers - Exterior and interior cold/hot showers

Skylight - Dometic skylight

Solar panels - 3 Solar Panels @ 160W each (480W total) with a 30A controller

Water storage - 90 gallon fresh, 23 gallon grey, 5 gallon black (cassette storage)

Water filtration systems - A 3 stage Daulton Water filtration system with Carbon, Ceramic and Pleated cartridges

Water pump - A Johnson water pump with the ability to siphon and purify water from natural sources

Windows - Dometic windows with integrated insect screens and roll up shades

The Rixen hydronic heating system (which was just maintained) provides heat to the camper and the hot water, it is diesel-powered but can also run on electricity when the camper is plugged in. All of the cables and connectors are marine grade.

THE DEMENSIONS

The dimensions of the rig are roughly 7.5M (length), 2.3M (width), 2.6M (height). When closed the camper is only 1.4M higher than the truck bed reducing wind drag and making it easier to drive into campgrounds or on roads with a hight limit. This rig will fit in a high cube container with room to spare for another smaller overland vehicle. However, you can also remove all of your personal possessions from the cab and flat bed and put them on the floor of the camper and ship the rig via RORO. There is no way for anyone to get into the camper when it is down and no pass through between the camper and the truck so this is also a secure way to ship it.

THE FLATBED

The flatbed is an integral part of the overland rig design. The flatbed has a tremendous amount of storage built in. Many boxes to keep your supply and gear protected from theft and nature’s elements. The camper mates specifically, and firmly to the flatbed. It secures in a sound fashion, with the ability to remove the camper portion, if desired for any reason. If separated, there are aluminum drop down side walls for the flatbed, as well as a very sturdy headache wall rack that you can attach for performing truck duties.
performing truck duties.

1604335197028.jpeg

C103F872-21B8-48D2-BD94-7A6B103BB874.jpeg

0306CAD9-CCF2-4341-9E28-0BD780006CA6.jpeg

451BEAD0-1C12-4FD5-992E-1A9A960FB7B8.jpeg

D5616E12-0E28-4392-A686-91B5D14ADED9.jpeg

FE47C22D-32C0-42A0-B983-3AF55316626E.jpeg

E2FC0844-A10F-4D5F-BE3D-60BC7734FFD2.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member