2018 UBCO 2X2 with extra battery and charger

AJBUM10

Selling my awesome UBCO 2X2. Comes with urban camo faring guards and rear cargo rack accessories already installed. Tires have 95% tread front and rear. Also included is a brand new battery with 150 miles on it. Original battery is in excellent condition. Between both batteries you have a range of 150 miles. Battery swaps are very simple. This is the street legal version and can be registered without a motorcycle license. Everything works and the bike is in excellent mechanical condition. Normal wear and tear paint condition as seen in the pictures. Asking $7000. Bike located in Tehachapi CA. More hi res pictures on request. Files were too large to upload to the thread
2C3AE444-4A8B-42E0-B1CB-C0DED7891EF9.jpeg
05CC3B4D-4CC3-4751-A106-CC7CC80B5539.jpeg

Last edited:

phenopd

Observer
Those have a temp gauge that tells you the battery temperature. They do heat up going uphill, but it only affects performance if it is for a long time. You can’t be in a hurry. They do slow down on hills. I find you just get into the mode, slow down and enjoy the ride. I love mine. It’s definitely not like a dirt bike, completely different experience.
Mike

AJBUM10

Totally agree with phenopd. I just got back from Death Valley and rode the bike for a total of 30 miles. Some low hills with no issues. On steep climbs the motors do heat up if it is a long climb. I climbed a 2000’ hill in my community. I pulled over 4 times to let the motors cool. About 3 minutes a stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz