SOLD

carlosmaurixio

2018 Expedition for sale. We’ve certainly enjoyed it but must sell soon as we are moving to a new truck build.

Standard equipment was T3 level with composite kitchen, accessory 5lbs propane tank, charge ports inside each side box, charge ports outside the driver's side box, charge ports in the kitchen area, max coupler off-road hitch. Additionally includes charge ports in the main compartment, stone guards forward of each side box, treadplate side box toppers, corner steadies, dual AGM batteries with 210A/hr total, 2000W inverter, and signature ICON independent suspension. Note the entire suspension was refreshed by Turtleback recently. This included new ICON shocks, new springs, new heavy duty spindles, and brand new brakes!

Additionally includes 17x8 Method wheels with Toyota lug nut pattern and like-new Cooper STT Pro LT315/70/17 tires and full size spare. Rotopax mounts and Rotopax 4gal fuel tanks x2. I’ve added a fridge slide on the passenger side main compartment that can handle a 60qt fridge. Lastly, the trailer is solar-ready! I replaced the 25amp Redarc charger with a Bluetooth Renogy DCC50S charger. This is a 50amp MPPT solar charger that is wired for DC-DC charging.

I was planning on removing the tent, awning and solar panels to sell separately, however I’d now like to sell it as a package deal to avoid extra hassle. They are Rugged Bound Supply Co. brand. More details in my reply below!

Located in Oklahoma.

$28K
A7DA17FE-56D7-482B-A461-9D2BDC1D3B7E_1_201_a.jpeg
E447B5FE-B9CC-4B25-953A-382BF39ACD87_1_201_a.jpeg
80B3BCF7-B176-417E-A7C3-37AE76988DE6_1_201_a.jpeg
1A04AD5A-1303-4516-8975-670E15152934_1_201_a.jpeg
33A2E2E5-C3AC-4094-85DC-99DF9E3E6FDA_1_201_a.jpeg
B9502D6D-92AD-4AB8-872D-193C2A039BD6_1_201_a.jpeg
589F13AB-94F5-4570-9788-A5C83A6A8093_1_201_a.jpeg
76925947-F1FC-4CFC-9737-4B0A5EB730C6.jpeg
42A6D46D-367A-415C-A4A5-15DB60511BE9.jpeg
EB42A7FB-2A26-41E7-89C0-677ADD5ED5A9.jpeg

Last edited:

carlosmaurixio

Rugged Bound Supply Company tent and awning: Made of thick gauge aluminum, the HUGE windows offer an amazing scenic view. The fabric is thick and will provide excellent temperature, water, and wind coverage. The mosquito netting and the rear rain-fly are invaluable additions. The mattress is surprisingly comfortable and of a very generous size at almost a queen size. Even closed, the interior is roomy enough for storage; we kept 4 pillows, a body pillow, a full set of sheets, and a sleeping bag in the tent. The best part is that the tent deploys in about 10 seconds and everything is where it needs to be. No need to move pillows around, inflate a mattress, make the bed, or unroll a sleeping bag. Just hop in and sleep. The tent does have a dent on the front driver's side top corner, but this does not affect the weather seal or the overall function what-so-ever.

The Rugged Bound Supply Company “Ostrich Wing” awning is the original free-standing 270* awning made in South Africa; it weighs a solid 57 pounds. The fabric is very thick and provides excellent coverage. The awning arms are over-built out of thick gauge aluminum and have absolutely no droop when deployed. The awning is completely free-standing and sets up in 30 seconds. I have purchased, and will include, the complete awning wall kit and the additional support legs that may be deployed during high wind or when using the wall kit. The legs are hidden in the tent and you do not need to carry them separately. The awning is affixed to the tent with the Rugged Bound Supply Company brackets for a factory look. The light kits are strips of LED’s that tuck neatly within the awning arms. Once plugged in, they provide ample light under the awning.

The solar panels are Renogy brand and each is 175w for a total of 350w of charging power.

Liliplaetner

Hi
We are interested in the trailer, but we are located in Canada. Can you tell us and show us how to get to the tent, we cannot see where the ladder goes when the owning is deployed. Ideally, can you send us a photo with the ladder attached.
Thanks,

carlosmaurixio

Hi
We are interested in the trailer, but we are located in Canada. Can you tell us and show us how to get to the tent, we cannot see where the ladder goes when the owning is deployed. Ideally, can you send us a photo with the ladder attached.
Thanks,

I added the ladder on the driver’s side storage compartment. There’s enough room to use the top of the compartment as the last step before you climb into the tent, this makes it safer to get in and out.

Attachments

• C0E1CABE-C73F-4D20-9768-975851E0EB18.jpeg
    C0E1CABE-C73F-4D20-9768-975851E0EB18.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 99

Liliplaetner

I added the ladder on the driver’s side storage compartment. There’s enough room to use the top of the compartment as the last step before you climb into the tent, this makes it safer to get in and out.
Thanks for getting back to me. What is the deal with hot water. Does it have a heater and a way to connect some sort of showe device ".

carlosmaurixio

Thanks for getting back to me. What is the deal with hot water. Does it have a heater and a way to connect some sort of showe device ".
Yes to both. The water heater is a propane, built-in Dometic unit. The hot water is plumbed in to the kitchen and a connection up front for a shower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 79

carlosmaurixio

I’m still interested. Been doing some research on a conqueror style trailer vs this.
Not a bad option. Not sure which exactly you’d go for, but a thing to consider is how I have the trailer set up. You can be fully deployed in 45 seconds with tent and awning. The tent takes 10 seconds to deploy and pillows, covers, etc are where they needs to be. Just put the ladder up and climb in. To me that was important because we moved campsites (sometimes states) on a daily basis.

The solar panels I added are 350 watts and are charging at all times (when there’s sun). They are not only functional when deployed.

Lastly, consider the price! I’m asking 28k out the door.

Aeroscout

Not a bad option. Not sure which exactly you’d go for, but a thing to consider is how I have the trailer set up. You can be fully deployed in 45 seconds with tent and awning. The tent takes 10 seconds to deploy and pillows, covers, etc are where they needs to be. Just put the ladder up and climb in. To me that was important because we moved campsites (sometimes states) on a daily basis.

The solar panels I added are 350 watts and are charging at all times (when there’s sun). They are not only functional when deployed.

Lastly, consider the price! I’m asking 28k out the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior