2018 Ram Megacab Swiss Army Knife Build with trailer

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
Last weekend we went south to Social Distance our self properly in southern Utah. We spent two days, this is first day and part of the second finishing the Eagle Canyon Trail in the San Rafael Swell. Next week we will show you the second part of the trip to the Copper Globe Mine.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
Last week we explored some of the area around Helper Utah and Price. This is some abandoned buildings and coke ovens in the area.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
I'm still having a rear sway issue with the truck on hard acceleration onto the interstate. Even with the new shocks, the rear suspension doesn't feel planted, or secure. If that makes sense. I am tuned and making north of 400 hp, probably closer to 500 hp.

I'm looking at track bar fixes or maybe I convert it to a radius arm conversion on the rear. I don't know if the current 4/5 link is actually working like it should.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
Swaybar or track bar? It's a 2500 yes. I was looking at the track bar. I haven't gotten under there to check for play in the stock one. The rear isn't lifted. It's on stock springs with Fox shocks.

The shocks are amazing. The ride is a lot better!

chet6.7

Explorer
This,just do it,if you don't think it helps you will be the only one. :)
The rear tail wag will be gone,one of the best mods IMO.
Thuren Fabrication 2014+ Ram 2500 Rear Track Bar Kit

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
I've been testing out the smittybilt 15.5K winch for the last few months. Pulled out a backhoe, chevy and a ram a couple times.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
We decided to take a trip to check out this Ghost town that has been on the bucket list for a very long time. Very interesting history and all taken out by a landslide.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
We did buy a couple new parts for the Ram. Coming soon.

I did figure out the rear death sway issue..... More to come on that.

warrpath4x4

Adventurer
not sure if you have been here yet but it was pretty cool and had 2 park rangers lead you around and go through the history of the place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online