2018 Ram 3500 Expedition Family Adventure Vehicle

Explorerinil

Observer
Yea I have reached out to him directly via text and I haven't heard anything in months. I figured I had either annoyed him or life is just too crazy at the moment, either way I hope all is well and we look forward to hearing from you again soon!
I hope he is ok! Does he still have his website up?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Good news, Jason is alive!!! He lost his contacts and old phone and email info and has thereby been locked out of his account here on the forum. I got him in contact with Chris Cordes and they are working it out. Apparently he was working over seas for the better part of the last five months and that combined with the phone/email issues has led to his absence here. Jason wanted me to inform everyone that he is indeed alive and well (as is the truck) and he will be active on the forum once more when he gets the account stuff worked out with the administrators.

mightymike

Adventurer
Good news, Jason is alive!!! He lost his contacts and old phone and email info and has thereby been locked out of his account here on the forum. I got him in contact with Chris Cordes and they are working it out. Apparently he was working over seas for the better part of the last five months and that combined with the phone/email issues has led to his absence here. Jason wanted me to inform everyone that he is indeed alive and well (as is the truck) and he will be active on the forum once more when he gets the account stuff worked out with the administrators.

Good news!

Explorerinil

Observer
Good! I was worried something happened to him. Thanks for reaching out to him.

Kingsize24

Well I'm back. Took a bit to get the account straight, but I had to go back to the UK for two more months too. Anyway.... I'm back. Glad to see you guys again. Got to get back in the swing of things. Still need to do a few things on the truck, so I'll hopefully document a few more things shortly. I'm looking at possibly going camping with my boys soon as well after the Thanksgiving break.

Jason

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I definitely throw up in my mouth a little every time I see it. If they had only done a better job with the styling they could have won over a lot more heart and future customers. The concepts from last year while not exactly exciting were still far better than this retarded DeLorean reject truck. Hopefully it meets it projected specs in terms of power and range.

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
Nice! I'm curious what it will actually look like when production actually comes out, but I'm intrigued by it. I think electric is our future and look forward to someone solving the "overlanding range problem". Although, I honestly don't see 500 miles of range being a limiter for most of the trips I do.

Riversdad

Electric vehicles are the future. Hope it works out for you and Will be interested to hear your experience with it.

SoTxAg06

Nice, I would be curious to see the interior. Interested to see if there are any bad blind spots based on the design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles