2018 Ram 2500 Power Wagon w/o GFC Camper (updated 20200109)

runtonybobrun

Posted this when exploring idea of selling this rig and starting fresh. Decided to part with the GFC and kept all else intact and have been very happy with the decision.

I've put some extras on it along the way. The base is the fully loaded, luxury and leather package with premium sound system.
I upgraded the stock wheels to AEV Saltas, but left the stock tires. Have plans to move up to 35" when these wear out but they still have a bit of life left.
Added White Knuckle Sliders.
In the bed I added the Decked sliding storage system.

Thanks
IMG_0683.jpg
IMG_0687.jpg
IMG_0689.jpg
IMG_0691.jpg
IMG_0695.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg

Last edited:

nomad661

Not a buyer but just curious, so the pop top just serves as headroom for sleeping on top of the drawers?

Cool rig regardless, good luck selling!

runtonybobrun

Not a buyer but just curious, so the pop top just serves as headroom for sleeping on top of the drawers?

Cool rig regardless, good luck selling!
Thanks! The top is a sleeping platform, there's a panel system that turns in to the equivalent of a queen size sleeping area. The Decked drawers are just storage and to keep the floor area more open and clear. You can check out the camper manufacturer here - https://gofastcampers.com/collections/campers/products/gfc-xl-platform-reservation

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I've got a 2007 2500 and the interior of your truck is so well fitted and laid out.
Mine leaves much to be desired.

runtonybobrun

I've got a 2007 2500 and the interior of your truck is so well fitted and laid out.
Mine leaves much to be desired.
Thanks. I was pretty bummed thinking of selling the entire rig, although I was open to the idea of starting fresh, but I've been so happy having kept it and getting rid of the camper. Even though the camper wasn't too heavy, it really changes the feel and enjoyment driving the truck again. I can fit in a few more parking garages now too (not all though ?)

runtonybobrun

If you don’t mind me asking, how much was the GFC for the Power Wagon? Considering one myself. Thank you
I think they're somewhere near or above 8k now, once you factor in delivery and install, unless you're driving there, plus the year + wait. I got $7k even for mine. There wasn't anything wrong or worn about mine, and we did the install ourselves in the parking lot of a Home Depot in about 20 minutes with 4 guys to lift it from one truck to the next. They make them specific to each bed, but as long as the bed fit is the same you should be good. Good luck with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles