2018 Earth Cruiser EXP

Zuber

The EXP is great. Nothing better when poking along a rough two track. The view out of the cab must be seen to be appreciated. The ride on rough washboard is plush.

The TN will fit my lifestyle better. It can tow my large enclosed trailer full of motorcycles. I can haul four guys and support them on remote rides. I've had four Cummins powered RAMS and have all the tools, parts and knowledge. It has less off-road capability and more highway. We want to travel more across the country. The house is a different shape and feels smaller, I may have to pack less.

Zuber

Well I moved the EXP to the EC factory in Bend. They'll check it over extensively and put a warranty on the house then sell it for me. Any interest contact Shane at Earthcruiser.com

Zuber

This EXP is still available for the same price. It's now certified by EC and has been checked out by the Mitsubishi dealer. New windshield and new tires of the buyer's choice. Comes with a warranty through EC and Mitsu. Contact Shane at Earthcruiser.

wfv56

What’s been your experience with the DC air-con? Noise,cooling and runtime on battery power?

Zuber

The air-con in the rear is directly under the bed, so you'll hear some compressor noise. It doesn't have a very long run time on batteries, maybe 4 hours with no sun.
Its best used by running it as you drive to the campsite to cool the house, then run it until the sun goes down.

OR - plug in to shore power or generator for running all night.

My wife says "its on wheels, just drive to where its cooler"

shays4me

Willing Wanderer
This is a fantasy vehicle for me, as my budget wouldn’t allow anything close to that, so I’m not in the market but I have to say, that’s a very nice truck!

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
I think I've lost track of the value of a dollar. In '18, weren't these just shy of a half million?

Steve_382

Pretty sure they were $375,-000 in 2018. That's one reason why the Federal Reserve is raising interest rates to put the economy in a recession. I don't see prices going back to 2018 levels, but perhaps they will stop going up 10% to 15% each year.

OOlson

I've been looking at purchasing either a Terranova or EXP. Would love to know why you are switching to the Terranova??

Zuber

Still available with many more upgrades.

Zuber

Took delivery on the Terranova and the EXP is still available at Earth Cruiser. See the Video on the u-tube. Going to miss it. The EXP is just fun to drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles