2018 Dodge 5500, 2017 Overland Explorer x10

flipmachine

Adventurer
Rebellion if right, yes its still forsale, the owners just picked it up.. they are gonna use it for a few days to go camping.

E

eugarps

Here’s a bump for a really nice rig that I wish I was ready to buy.

Rebellion

Observer
It was removed from the market during the summer for usage, it is being readied for storage during the winter as the Canada/US border is closed for not essential travel at least for now. It will go back on the market in the spring unless someone is interested before that.

Still available?

Vampergt4

I am very interested in this unit and I’m also located in Canada. Can someone please provide me with some contact information. I actually watched most of the videos on this unit and it’s exactly what we are looking for our trip from Alaska to South America once Covid gets under control.

Tiz_Zlife

I don't see where this has been covered in the thread, I am sorry in advance if I missed it. Would you be kind enough to expand upon what has been done to the emissions to allow it travel as far as Panama?

E

eugarps

In its current configuration it‘s 27’ long. It was 24‘ on its original Chevrolet chassis but now it’s on a longer RAM 5500 with its custom flatbed. It has a very large storage garage forward of the front wall of the original camper. That storage garage holds the spare and a bunch of other stuff. If you want comfort, four season capability, and massive storage, this could be your coach!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior