SOLD: 2018 Conqueror UEV-490 Platinum $43,000

sendkcone

Located in Midway, UT. My buyer is unable to pick up the trailer as a result of a last minute reassignment (military), so back on the market. I believe it has 8 weekend trips on it and functions flawlessly. We haven't needed to use the solar yet as the batteries have only gotten down to 40%. The fridge, stereo, lighting, furnace, hot water, kitchen are all excellent. It tows like a dream behind my 1/2 ton. Complete with all awnings, linens, kitchen stuff, etc...

It is priced aggressively (relative to the last few sales) and is thus firm. I've attached a photo that shows powder coating that lifted off of the rear/upper panel. The remainder of the camper is in great shape. I've bought a can of Raptor Liner and Sykaflex 221 to respray and caulk that section so that the color and texture are a close match. I believe this was caused when the original owner (purchased new 3/19) stored the camper outside his house at 9,000 ft. over the winter. This is the only issue that needs to be addressed for the camper to look and function like new. I will leave it to the new owner to repair the powder coat.

I bought this camper because it is the only well built off-road trailer I can find that will fit our family of 5. The primary reason for the sale is that my wife gets cold cooking outside, and cooking is what she does. So I just replaced it with a road going Class C Motorhome.

Last edited:

sendkcone

View attachment 610686View attachment 610686
image.jpg
image.jpg
EB52A1C0-44C4-430F-B667-A6D2CF9FC381.jpeg

Attachments

• Conqueror dinnette.jpg
    Conqueror dinnette.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,101
Last edited:

dom smith

Sorry I did not mean to start this thread down an off topic path.

I think this is a great trailer and have been researching these since I saw this post.

If my household had only one decision making adult I would be in Utah trying to buy this.

Someone is going to be happy with this.

da/dt

So y’all know, sales tax in UT is from 6.45-6.85%. Since that was purchased in CO my best guess is CO charges a small tax on out of state purchases and the buyer still has to pay sales tax in their home state.

sendkcone

A bunch of inquiries (mostly from the mid-west), but no takers yet. I recently sold my GoFast camper and the buyer drove from VT to pick it up here in Utah. This would make an even better road trip.

sendkcone

It has very little use and sold new last year for $61,000. Please only call if you are serious and a capable of purchasing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles