SOLD: 2018 Chevrolet ZR2 (TURBO-DIESEL) - $36,550 - 18K miles - San Jose, CA

GWNavigator

***************** S O L D *******************

This ZR2 has been completely outfitted with functional high-end accessories to be 100% ready for overlanding. Leveling spacers up front from Rough Country. Timbren SES bump stops in rear. SuperModulation skid plates underneath, plus 589Fab HD shock skids. Spare relocated to truck bed with 589fab bracket. Bed mounted HiLift. SnugTop Rebel topper with sliders and pet screens. Built-in Yaesu quad band radio with Diamond antenna. Upsized BFG KO2 tires including spare. Yakima steel round bars on reinforced truck cap. Interior amber LEDs. 50A Anderson connector near receiver for trailer or other power needs (like an ARB compressor). Diesel power plant with gobs of torque and great gas mileage. No accidents. Will send more pics if interested.

IMG_2555.jpeg

IMG_9966.jpeg

IMG_8418.jpeg

IMG_8431.jpeg

IMG_8425.jpeg

QydXSr4CSq+atpuc3VdWAg.jpg

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Oh man! This nice ‘Rado supports the argument about why you shouldn’t bother to buy new.

And out of state buyers would not have to pay sales tax, right?

Last edited:

GWNavigator

@AbleGuy I'm not sure about taxes for out of state buyers - anyone interested would need to check their local state laws. But yeah, anyone picking up this rig would be saving themselves quite a bit. If not in taxes, then in depreciation plus the cost of the accessories, if those are of value to the buyer. This truck is too nice to sell actually, it cruises up and down hills effortlessly, rarely needing to even downshift and just purring away between 1200-2500 RPM. Often I see 20+ MPG's for long highway stretches, which is incredible given it's a truck. If one has doggos, they absolutely love the bed-rug truck bed, with plenty to see out the windows, ventilation and room to spread out. But it's either sell that or my 2015 4Runner. I may try listing the 4Runner if this doesn't work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier