2018 Camper Jeep Rubicon+ Pop up roof top

samah

2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, camper with pop-up roof. Fully equipped and with extra material. Located in Spain.

55,000km

It is being sold because we are moving to another country and it is very expensive to export it, but we love this car and it is in perfect condition, recently camperized and with few kilometers. It is unique in Europe, a camper with a raised roof and interior furnishings with a kitchen, shower, sink, seat and bed. Ideal for a couple or a person (there are 2 seats).

We sell it as we have it, with all the 4x4 equipment, rescue, spare parts, camping material, and all the extras and modifications that we have added.

It is the Rubicon model, the most capable 4x4 of all Jeeps, it has an unlockable stabilizer bar, front and rear differential locks, hill descent control...

EXTRAS and MODIFICATIONS::

- Heated seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Parking sensors
- Rear camera
- Overtaking sensor
- Acayx custom bumper
- WARN synthetic rope winch
- Snorkele Bravo
-ARB compressor
- 2 Front Bushranger Headlights
- 2 Osram LED Bars
- Modified fog lights
- 5 All Terrain Wheels
- Raised 10cm height and wheel spacers
- Old Man Emu suspension

IT INCLUDES:
- 2x Maxtrack sand plates
- 3x NomadFox Boxes and safety straps
- Rescue equipment: slings, shackles, shovel...
- Extra storage accessories
- Camping equipment: Chairs, table, camper kitchen material...
- Extra rear wheel luggage bags

CAMPERIZATION:

- Raised roof with mosquito net made to measure, unique in Spain.
- Furniture, armchair and table
- 50L water tank
- Shower
- Sink / dishwasher
- Stationary diesel heating
- Interior and exterior lighting equipment
- 270º awning
- Drop-down table in the tailgate
- Engel 40L fridge/freezer
- Complete electrical system in Victron, with inverter
- 2x 100W solar panels
- 2x 220V plugs and 4x USB

Price:
110,000 €
_KIK5687.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9690.JPG
    IMG_9690.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 387
  • IMG_9689.JPG
    IMG_9689.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 398
  • IMG_9688.JPG
    IMG_9688.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 402
  • IMG_9687.JPG
    IMG_9687.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 407
  • IMG_9686.JPG
    IMG_9686.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 420
  • _KIK6449.jpg
    _KIK6449.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 446
  • _KIK6436.jpg
    _KIK6436.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 431
  • _KIK5504.jpg
    _KIK5504.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 411

brewstocker

Does this have a roof pass-through?

Where is the $113k coming from when a seemingly similarly specced Rubicon with an Ursa Minor camper can easily be found for half that? I am asking honestly, because I don't get where this extra value is coming from. Surely that interior buildout didn't cost $50k+ I hope.

Am I just an ignorant American, and there is a huge Jeep tax in other countries maybe?

Last edited:

reync

Ok, so, we are unable to source the girlfriend but the Jeep Camper is no problem - for $110,000 EUR ($113,000 USD) order we can get you kitted and rolling!

For the seller, if you're heading to USA/South America and want to continue Jeep Camping, let us know!

Full cabinet and sink setup?

reync

Key word is "$113,000".

For 113k I'll buy you a Jeep, lift it, pay a conversion company to do a full build interior out, buy an Ursa Minor, deliver it to you, and then I'll keep the change.

Given that several folks are hawking used wranglers with mid builds for near $100k on this site a brand new one with quality interior buildout would actually be a steal

brewstocker

Given that several folks are hawking used wranglers with mid builds for near $100k on this site a brand new one with quality interior buildout would actually be a steal

Show me one "mid build wrangler" for "near $100k"

Here's one for under $50k.

samah

Does this have a roof pass-through?

Where is the $113k coming from when a seemingly similarly specced Rubicon with an Ursa Minor camper can easily be found for half that? I am asking honestly, because I don't get where this extra value is coming from. Surely that interior buildout didn't cost $50k+ I hope.

Am I just an ignorant American, and there is a huge Jeep tax in other countries maybe?
Hi there!
Well the thing is, this car was made in Spain and the prices multiply waaaaaaay too much, and also the time.
Yes it has a roof pass-through, and you can stand up inside the vehicle, which you can’t with the Ursa Minor. Also we thought at first about building it with a Ursa Minor Roof but shipping to Spain would’ve taken more than a year, and twice the price comparing with the US. Also this car price in Spain is also twice than in the US.

But it is not only about the value of the material stuff in the car, but the time, money and love we've spent in building this motorhome. It took us two years to prepare it, working with the best camper workshops and brands.

And to be honest, we’ve thought about selling it because we will spend some time outside Europe so we’re not taking the Jeep with us, but we don’t really need the money and we don’t want to get rid of the car… so we’ll only sell it for a deal we’re confortable with, otherwise we will keep it for our return to Spain someday.

It’s a very unique car that you can’t buy in the Spanish / European market with all this extras and camper conversion, so if anyone is interested can buy it directly, or spends months / years (as we did) building it which indeed would be cheaper. Having the car ready the explore it’s also an extra value to consider.
Thank you so much!! :)

samah

Key word is "$113,000".

For 113k I'll buy you a Jeep, lift it, pay a conversion company to do a full build interior out, buy an Ursa Minor, deliver it to you, and then I'll keep the change.
Hello there!
Maybe you can do that easily in the US, but in Spain/europe it's waay too hard to get anything done, and super expensive, that's why it costs that much. It's not a usual thing to see a car this well equipped and well done easily, and if you wanna make it, it would take you months/years even ( it took us years).
Thank you!

samah

Ok, so, we are unable to source the girlfriend but the Jeep Camper is no problem - for $110,000 EUR ($113,000 USD) order we can get you kitted and rolling!

For the seller, if you're heading to USA/South America and want to continue Jeep Camping, let us know!
We really tried to get your roof but you guys had an extremely long waiting list and the shipment to spain was crazy expensive. We would have loved to do that!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior