2018 BRUDER EXPEDITION EXP-6 Off road van

Charlie Coles

ANYONE AT ALL INTERESTED IN THESE OFF ROAD VANS OR ANYTHING PRODUCED BY BRUDER I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TAKE A LOOK AT MY WEBSITE CREATED TO INFORM OTHERS AS TO MY OWNERS EXPERIENCES.

PLEASE VISIT: http://www.bruderxworld.com

Many van manufacturers claim to make the ultimate off road van that nothing else surpasses.

The Bruder EXP-6 doesn’t need to make these claims; in fact Bruder hardly advertise. Knowing that the serious seeker will find them and when they do they will quickly realise this is the real deal. There simply is no better off road van in THE WORLD. The majority of Bruder Vans are sold to discerning buyers in Australia, North America, Europe and the Emirate States who have done their homework and realise this fact. Go visit bruderx.com. But, the Bruder is really built for Australia’s harsh conditions, with the best articulated suspension and chassis on the market, 12 inch vertical travel difference between front and rear wheels (unheard of in any other van), adjustable tow weights, best tracking behind tow vehicle and the highest insulation ‘R’ rating on the market anywhere. Remote controlled variable height air suspension adjustment with 12 inch travel. Full mono cellular epoxy construction using European injected composite (this means no joints or use of any aluminium extruded connectors etc between panels) makes the body the toughest on the market.

Unfortunately my Bruder has never been used, (never slept in, taken on trips or used in anyway). It was purchased for the benefit of my unwell, but very adventurous late wife who sadly has just recently passed away from her illness, thus the reason for this sale.

My off road van has all the extras available and then some.

We did equip the Bruder with an efficient custom boat loader and outboard motor loader which are included in this sale. A new custom composite 3.7m 'Enlightened' boat (enlightenedboating.com), a new Suzuki 20hp 4 stroke motor, and a new Mangrove Jack fully collapsable boat trailer (mangrovejack.com) plus custom stowage all weather bag (road registered and weighing only 38kg) can also be included in the sale for below replacement cost, for an additional price. As mentioned there are many more items and features added to the original Bruder so feel free to contact me to discuss and for further details.

Tare weight: 4740 lbs (2150 kg)
Gross Vehicle Mass weight: 6283 lbs (2850 kg)
Therefore allowance for payload is 1543 lbs (700 kg)
Tow ball weight variable due to adjustable air suspension to your choosing but averages between 330 lbs - 550 lbs (150 kg - 250 kg)

List of Supplied Bruder EXP-6 standard features and accessories as ordered: (all new, never used)

Electrical:

300Ahr Lithium Battery, 2000w Inverter, 80 Amp 240 and 40Amp 110V charger, 40 Amp DC charger, MPPT solar charger and panel, Touch screen power management system with wifi linked app.
4x Ciga and USB outlets, 2x 240/110V outlets, internal and external LED lighting inc reading lights and rear door courtesy lights.

Electronically controlled / activated roof and 2 Thule side 4.5m awnings.

Fully Air-conditioned.

Plumbing:
180 litre water tank, water pump pressuriser, water filter for drinking water, internal and external showers, internal bathroom with vanity, toilet, and cupboard for storage.

Internal Comforts:
Internal and external 240 and 12V power outlets, internal fans (1 x front section and 1 for the rear), Full sized queen bed with reading lights and storage beside bed. Stain resistant flooring. Internal fridge freezer option and easy access to the kitchen and pantry. Internal TV and DVD player. Access to kitchen via premium roller doors. Cupboards for storage located under bed, on walls, beside bed head and in the entry way. Webasto diesel powered internal heating and hot water.

In built induction cooktop with access from inside and outside areas. Kitchen sink with hot and cold water and additional filtered water outlet. External fridge located in front storage area including cutlery draw and storage bins. Engel 60L combi fridge/freezer included.

Chassis and suspension:
125x75x4 main chassis rails with internal and external support brackets fully welded and sealed laser cut Duragal sections. Primed and painted in chip and scratch resistant liner. The suspension is the design registered BRUDER 3L. The BRUDER 3L system runs 2 shocks per wheel.

Additional Items:
Fire extinguisher, McHitch Automatic Coupling, Nose box storage compartment and shelving, Lighting to meet Australian and international standards, Spare wheel holder x1 inc wheel, Internal pressuring fan (filtered air), 4-wheel disc brakes, premium double layered windows with block out blinds and fly screen mesh built in, rear and side 2 stage access doors, under bed side access storage compartments, rear external storage for shoes and generator storage etc.

Stone Protection System - full width between rear of tow vehicle and front end of Bruder body

Includes, internal fridge/freezer, air conditioning with an appropriately paired generator

Double stitched diamond leather sofa with end removable cushions

Grey Water tank 50 litre

Extra freshwater tanks 2 x 75 litres all plumbed with digital monitoring on touch screen and personal devices

Tyres Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Mud Terrain 285/70r17 5 stud (4 + 1 spare)

12v and USB outlet on RHS bed with pocket for I-pad etc

USB 3 outlets and cat 6 connection

Van Body - Grey with black trim, 12 pin plug to match up to car

Microwave

Remote water pick up with 20m hose and 2 x 3way valves

Rear electric recovery Winch 4500 lbs

2 Rear recovery load points

Colour change external LED lighting

4 of Max Trax in black and red mounted across the rear

Roof mounted external LED work lights (4 of switchable )

External tv mount and cabling for outside entertainment

Portable stereo

Apple TV

Cell phone 3G/4G booster

External tables (3 of)

Front wall cover

Rear view camera fitted with cable

600w solar roof top mounted

Washing machine and cover

Automatic Satellite TV

Terrestrial TV

Rear privacy walls

Portable power Generator: Yamaha EF2000IS Inverter (New)

Additional external solar panel Anderson plug (at rear)

Added features and components by owner:

Wheel alignment

Custom sway bar specifically manufactured and installed to suit van

Closable ventilation and drainage for nose box

Larger hatch doors fitted to nose box

Custom stainless steel slide-out outboard motor loader/holder and trolley

Custom boat loader including remote controlled electric winch and tackle

Spare wheel carrier

‘Fobo tyre’ all tyre and airbag air pressure monitoring system including 2 vehicle relays

'Linak' electric linear actuator fitted to rear door including 2 remote controls and inside/outside toggle switches for operation. Allowing operator to open and close rear access hatch automatically from either inside or out

'RV Wi-Fi'distributor including antenna transmitter/broadcaster (50 metre radius)

Dual input (including additional solar power input) 25A in-van DC Battery Charger 'Redarc BCDC1225D' (redarc.com.au) including relays, fuses, control switches and Anderson plugs for 2 AGM boat batteries and additional solar panels (at drivers side)

In van 240V power surge protector

Ground matts for exterior door entry

2 outside privacy screens for 2 awnings (including ground pegs and cords)

Shoe and tool hanging storage space saver

Kitchen food storage containers

Arrangements can easily be made through Bruder Australia to have the van shipped to anywhere in the world securely. (Bruder do this frequently for both private individuals as well as companies and institutions). To North America during the Christmas season they tell me will take up to six weeks to the West Coast, California. Cost of freight to California is generally less than USD $4.5K.

Price for Bruder including all extras listed above, but excluding Suzuki outboard motor, Enlightened composite boat and collapsable boat trailer plus 2 American Full River AGM marine batteries is AUD $191,000.00. Approximately USD $135,000.00.

Price for Bruder including all extras listed above, and including Suzuki outboard motor, Enlightened composite boat and collapsable Mangrove Jack boat trailer plus 2 American Full River AGM marine batteries for boat (all never used) is AUD $220,000.00. Approximately USD $156,500.00.

Attachments

• IMG_6082.jpg
    IMG_6082.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 4,636
  • IMG_6090.jpg
    IMG_6090.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 4,824
  • IMG_6127.jpg
    IMG_6127.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 9,019
  • IMG_6131.jpg
    IMG_6131.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 4,662
  • IMG_6140.jpg
    IMG_6140.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 6,314
  • IMG_6167.jpg
    IMG_6167.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 4,199
  • IMG_6171.jpg
    IMG_6171.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 4,453
  • IMG_6175.jpg
    IMG_6175.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 4,448
  • IMG_6180.jpg
    IMG_6180.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 4,623
  • IMG_6191.jpg
    IMG_6191.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 12,662
Last edited:

Cyrull

Very sorry for your loss, going through the same thing with my spouse right now. Hoping to find something we can make some memories in. Best of luck with the sale.

Charlie Coles

Sorry for your loss, mate. I am sure you two had dreams of where this would take you. GLWS

Yes alas Kate decided to leave our our world for another unfortunately and untimely, at least for us. Thank you for your kind words. She was so looking forward to some great adventures with this van.

Mr Pug

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Was wondering if this is still for sale & if you could tell us a little bit more about it.

Have been looking at these for some time & looking for some feedback.

boyle24

ANYONE AT ALL INTERESTED IN THESE OFF ROAD VANS OR ANYTHING PRODUCED BY BRUDER I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TAKE A LOOK AT MY WEBSITE CREATED TO INFORM OTHERS AS TO MY OWNERS EXPERIENCES.

PLEASE VISIT: http://www.bruderxworld.com

Many van manufacturers claim to make the ultimate off road van that nothing else surpasses.

The Bruder EXP-6 doesn’t need to make these claims; in fact Bruder hardly advertise. Knowing that the serious seeker will find them and when they do they will quickly realise this is the real deal. There simply is no better off road van in THE WORLD. The majority of Bruder Vans are sold to discerning buyers in Australia, North America, Europe and the Emirate States who have done their homework and realise this fact. Go visit bruderx.com. But, the Bruder is really built for Australia’s harsh conditions, with the best articulated suspension and chassis on the market, 12 inch vertical travel difference between front and rear wheels (unheard of in any other van), adjustable tow weights, best tracking behind tow vehicle and the highest insulation ‘R’ rating on the market anywhere. Remote controlled variable height air suspension adjustment with 12 inch travel. Full mono cellular epoxy construction using European injected composite (this means no joints or use of any aluminium extruded connectors etc between panels) makes the body the toughest on the market.

Unfortunately my Bruder has never been used, (never slept in, taken on trips or used in anyway). It was purchased for the benefit of my unwell, but very adventurous late wife who sadly has just recently passed away from her illness, thus the reason for this sale.

My off road van has all the extras available and then some.

We did equip the Bruder with an efficient custom boat loader and outboard motor loader which are included in this sale. A new custom composite 3.7m 'Enlightened' boat (enlightenedboating.com), a new Suzuki 20hp 4 stroke motor, and a new Mangrove Jack fully collapsable boat trailer (mangrovejack.com) plus custom stowage all weather bag (road registered and weighing only 38kg) can also be included in the sale for below replacement cost, for an additional price. As mentioned there are many more items and features added to the original Bruder so feel free to contact me to discuss and for further details.

Tare weight: 4740 lbs (2150 kg)
Gross Vehicle Mass weight: 6283 lbs (2850 kg)
Therefore allowance for payload is 1543 lbs (700 kg)
Tow ball weight variable due to adjustable air suspension to your choosing but averages between 330 lbs - 550 lbs (150 kg - 250 kg)

List of Supplied Bruder EXP-6 standard features and accessories as ordered: (all new, never used)

Electrical:

300Ahr Lithium Battery, 2000w Inverter, 80 Amp 240 and 40Amp 110V charger, 40 Amp DC charger, MPPT solar charger and panel, Touch screen power management system with wifi linked app.
4x Ciga and USB outlets, 2x 240/110V outlets, internal and external LED lighting inc reading lights and rear door courtesy lights.

Electronically controlled / activated roof and 2 Thule side 4.5m awnings.

Fully Air-conditioned.

Plumbing:
180 litre water tank, water pump pressuriser, water filter for drinking water, internal and external showers, internal bathroom with vanity, toilet, and cupboard for storage.

Internal Comforts:
Internal and external 240 and 12V power outlets, internal fans (1 x front section and 1 for the rear), Full sized queen bed with reading lights and storage beside bed. Stain resistant flooring. Internal fridge freezer option and easy access to the kitchen and pantry. Internal TV and DVD player. Access to kitchen via premium roller doors. Cupboards for storage located under bed, on walls, beside bed head and in the entry way. Webasto diesel powered internal heating and hot water.

In built induction cooktop with access from inside and outside areas. Kitchen sink with hot and cold water and additional filtered water outlet. External fridge located in front storage area including cutlery draw and storage bins. Engel 60L combi fridge/freezer included.

Chassis and suspension:
125x75x4 main chassis rails with internal and external support brackets fully welded and sealed laser cut Duragal sections. Primed and painted in chip and scratch resistant liner. The suspension is the design registered BRUDER 3L. The BRUDER 3L system runs 2 shocks per wheel.

Additional Items:
Fire extinguisher, McHitch Automatic Coupling, Nose box storage compartment and shelving, Lighting to meet Australian and international standards, Spare wheel holder x1 inc wheel, Internal pressuring fan (filtered air), 4-wheel disc brakes, premium double layered windows with block out blinds and fly screen mesh built in, rear and side 2 stage access doors, under bed side access storage compartments, rear external storage for shoes and generator storage etc.

Stone Protection System - full width between rear of tow vehicle and front end of Bruder body

Includes, internal fridge/freezer, air conditioning with an appropriately paired generator

Double stitched diamond leather sofa with end removable cushions

Grey Water tank 50 litre

Extra freshwater tanks 2 x 75 litres all plumbed with digital monitoring on touch screen and personal devices

Tyres Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 Mud Terrain 285/70r17 5 stud (4 + 1 spare)

12v and USB outlet on RHS bed with pocket for I-pad etc

USB 3 outlets and cat 6 connection

Van Body - Grey with black trim, 12 pin plug to match up to car

Microwave

Remote water pick up with 20m hose and 2 x 3way valves

Rear electric recovery Winch 4500 lbs

2 Rear recovery load points

Colour change external LED lighting

4 of Max Trax in black and red mounted across the rear

Roof mounted external LED work lights (4 of switchable )

External tv mount and cabling for outside entertainment

Portable stereo

Apple TV

Cell phone 3G/4G booster

External tables (3 of)

Front wall cover

Rear view camera fitted with cable

600w solar roof top mounted

Washing machine and cover

Automatic Satellite TV

Terrestrial TV

Rear privacy walls

Portable power Generator: Yamaha EF2000IS Inverter (New)

Additional external solar panel Anderson plug (at rear)

Added features and components by owner:

Wheel alignment

Custom sway bar specifically manufactured and installed to suit van

Closable ventilation and drainage for nose box

Larger hatch doors fitted to nose box

Custom stainless steel slide-out outboard motor loader/holder and trolley

Custom boat loader including remote controlled electric winch and tackle

Spare wheel carrier

‘Fobo tyre’ all tyre and airbag air pressure monitoring system including 2 vehicle relays

'Linak' electric linear actuator fitted to rear door including 2 remote controls and inside/outside toggle switches for operation. Allowing operator to open and close rear access hatch automatically from either inside or out

'RV Wi-Fi'distributor including antenna transmitter/broadcaster (50 metre radius)

Dual input (including additional solar power input) 25A in-van DC Battery Charger 'Redarc BCDC1225D' (redarc.com.au) including relays, fuses, control switches and Anderson plugs for 2 AGM boat batteries and additional solar panels (at drivers side)

In van 240V power surge protector

Ground matts for exterior door entry

2 outside privacy screens for 2 awnings (including ground pegs and cords)

Shoe and tool hanging storage space saver

Kitchen food storage containers

Arrangements can easily be made through Bruder Australia to have the van shipped to anywhere in the world securely. (Bruder do this frequently for both private individuals as well as companies and institutions). To my coles during the Christmas season they tell me will take up to six weeks to the West Coast, California. Cost of freight to California is generally less than USD $4.5K.

Price for Bruder including all extras listed above, but excluding Suzuki outboard motor, Enlightened composite boat and collapsable boat trailer plus 2 American Full River AGM marine batteries is AUD $191,000.00. Approximately USD $135,000.00.

Price for Bruder including all extras listed above, and including Suzuki outboard motor, Enlightened composite boat and collapsable Mangrove Jack boat trailer plus 2 American Full River AGM marine batteries for boat (all never used) is AUD $220,000.00. Approximately USD $156,500.00.
The site you mentioned is not accessible

Hi Charlie
So sorry to hear this, did you manage to sell your Bruder as I am currently looking for a second hand one as I just can’t afford new.
A long shot I know as this post was a good while ago now but you never know…
Kindest regards
Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles