SOLD: 2017 XVenture XV-3 Deluxe Plus Loaded

Is your XV-3 still on the market. I am looking to purchase one through the factory and noticed your post on the forum. It looks like you maintain your equipment well.

Yes its still on the market. I haven't been bumping threads and trying to sell it hard, but yeah its for sale. Its very well maintained. Let me know if you are interested, its located in Sweetwater, TN

Rob Wright

Yes its still on the market. I haven't been bumping threads and trying to sell it hard, but yeah its for sale. Its very well maintained. Let me know if you are interested, its located in Sweetwater, TN
Great. I'm in North Carolina, not too far away. I'll get back to you tomorrow with my details.

Eastcape

Are you still in Florida? I live in St. Augustine and am interested. Can you send better pics to 941-323-6318 please. Steve

Are you still in Florida? I live in St. Augustine and am interested. Can you send better pics to 941-323-6318 please. Steve

Yes and I will send you some pics, let me know if there is anything in particular you would like a pic of. Also, I can meet you somewhere, maybe half way if you like, otherwise, I am not far from PBI airport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior