XVenture upgrades
  • Large Tongue Box
  • Secondary Battery Upgrade (2 x 50aH) with NOCO Genius Dual Battery Charger
  • Zamp Solar 1000W Inverter
  • Zamp Solar Controller
  • Spare Tire Carrier
  • Wheel Spacers
  • 5 on 5 Hubs
  • Vinyl Wrap Satin Dark Gray (a decently close match to Toyota Magnetic Grey Metallic)
  • Alu-Cab Gen3 Tent
  • Alu-Cab Shadow Awning
  • Toyota Trail Rims (3)
  • BFG KO2 285/70-17 (3)
Other Misc
  • Water Hose with Quick Disconnects
  • Shower Tent
  • Renogy 100W Solar Panels (2) with custom mount for Alu-Cab Tent
Location is Loxahatchee, Fl
I have over $28,000 invested, priced at $18,000 for the quick sale.

Edited with price drop to $18,000

IMG_6911.jpgIMG_5442.jpgIMG_7109.jpgIMG_5350.jpgIMG_5344.jpgIMG_7080.jpgIMG_7226.jpgIMG_5298.jpgIMG_6892.jpgIMG_6968.jpg

Last edited:

hpasco

Thanks for clarifying, I thought I had read they recently re-spec'd the axles and I had my terminology backwards.

Thanks for clarifying, I thought I had read they recently re-spec'd the axles and I had my terminology backwards.

No worries. The build and handling of the XVenture trailers is outstanding. The ground clearance is exceptional, especially with the bigger tires I have on it. The axle is not some basic axle, I forget the exact brand, but the axle they use is a good one.

What is the height of the awning when deployed? Yours is not an adjustable height correct rack?

I am not sure, I will have to measure it. I am 5'8" and I am fine under it. I have the XV-3 set to one of the lowest heights, so that when all buttoned up, it's under 7' so it fits in my garage. The height of the tent on the XV-3 can be manually adjusted but would require 4 guys, so you can raise it if you like, but obviously this changes the center of gravity, and I prefer it to be low.

Rob Wright

Is your XV-3 still on the market. I am looking to purchase one through the factory and noticed your post on the forum. It looks like you maintain your equipment well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke