2017 M101A3 Overland Bug Out INC ARB RTT w/ vestibule PLUS ARB Awning $9900

RogueWon

IMG_7012.jpg

This fully modernized military trailer will go anywhere you have the balls to take your vehicle (and most places you wouldn't). She's gorgeous to look at and you will be the center of attention everywhere you do take her - from the Home Depot parking lot to the sandy shore of OBX to the canyon rims in Moab.

I'll post some pics here, but the bulk of them, plus a few video demos are here: https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-6z7MFv/ > I'll never get out what I've put in - this price is significantly below the sum of its parts/labor - here's a partial list of build costs:
  • Kasel M101A3 - titled, registered and plated. ($1400 at auction)
  • Stripped down to the bone, CARC paint Eco-professionally sand blasted off every nut and bolt et al. (full dismantle and complete CARC certified sandblasting $1800)
  • All of the trim/bolts/hook points/D rings/Hinge bolts/tow chain/safety hooks etc etc have been encased with CERAKOTE (https://www.cerakote.com/project-gallery) in DEWALT Yellow and Black ($950)
  • Dexter 3500lb axle w/ electric brakes and original leaf springs - Jeep 5 Lug and spacer (mod and install $725)
  • Jeep Wrangler OEM 17 wheels and fresh 33s $800)
  • Trailer frame double sanded and encased semi-gloss black POWDER COAT ($700)
  • Updated tongue and hitch - reinforced - added a female 2" receiver providing opts for a variety of hitchs as well as lock out anti-theft (Labor $300)
  • Added 2” receiver below rear door ($150)
  • Added 2” receivers at all four corner (think accessories / shelves /grill mounts etc etc ($275)
  • Bed professionally encased with LINE-X 100% OVER AND UNDER / Surface painted Desert Tan - ($1200)
  • Completely 12V re-wired, LED lighted, turns, brakes and four-corner side lights inc Seven-Pin wiring harness ($1100)
  • Custom built four point .120 steel tubing welded TELESCOPING RTT Rrack with / dual contact points each - ($1300)
  • Four individually wired independent electronic linear actuators rated at 1000lbs - with a 20" spread ($950) >>> 9Tent can be raised to 7ft and adjusted perfectly level on any terrain, then lowered when on the road
  • Wired for 7-Pin and tow vehicle power supply - and for onboard alternate power (AGM/LiFePo4 and solar ready) - Includes Goal Zero YETI solar generator w/ two series wired additional batteries on board 105ah will run everything - just plug in your solar panels) ($900)
  • BAL 20" rear C-Jack stabilizers ($150)
  • 36" front drop stabilizers on 2" rec mounts (removable) - ($150)
  • Custom drawer slide that will carry a 7 gallon aqua tank, 75 liter fridge/freezer and a chuck box (the 6' lockout slides go for $500 /pair)
  • LOCKING STORAGE:
  • Delta Pro diamond plate aluminum locking 60" truck box ($750)
  • Tractor Supply diamond plate aluminum locking 48" truck box ($400)

RTT rack can be easily removed by four ½ bolts at Heim joint - converting the trailer to utility (quads/motorcycles/lawn tractors etc) - The M101A3 is the one that you can stack 4x8 sheets flat in.

I welcome questions - please PM me directly. - And do check out the image and video gallery here: https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-6z7MFv/

(The ARB Simpson III Rooftop Tent, Dometic CFX75, Rhino-Rack Batwing 270 Awning and walls and ARB awning do not convey but are negotiable)

IMG_9183.jpg

IMG_9179.jpg

LINE-X under carriage and exterior.jpg

i-shKTLsZ-X3.jpg

i-6b5TQBT-X3.jpg

i-K72BZQ9-X3.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

View attachment 609547

Attachments

• i-qXVkpVJ-X3.jpg
    i-qXVkpVJ-X3.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Ryannnz

Really nice build. I’ve got a project going on my 1102 and using yours for design ideas. Best of luck w selling this - someone is going to score with this rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles