[SOLD] 2017 Jeep JKU with Ursa Minor J30 pop top [Reduced Price $37k]

Jynxxy22

Nate Stephens
Hello!

I am selling a manual transmission 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport in Gobi color. It has a 2021 Ursa Minor J30 pop top (installed Feb 2021 at UM San Diego). I'll list the details of everything below & include a ton of photos.

THE JEEP
- Wrangler JKU Sport
- Manual 6 Speed
- Gobi Color
- 100,000 miles
- Rear brakes done late last year
- 8mm left on front brakes
- Oil changes every 5k miles
- New rear diff fluid

URSA MINOR J30 DETAILS
- Manufactured 2021 Ursa Minor J30 Pop Top
- Black Perimeter Texture
- Sliding Quarter Window on passenger side
- Awning Mounts
- Yakima Adjustable Rack Mounts
- Yakima SkyLine system
- Relocated Side latches for larger awnings
- Reading Lights & Overhead Light
- Skip the line & don't order a new one with the 6-8 month wait ?

JEEP EXTRAS
- AEV JK 2.5" DualSport Suspension - XT
- Rubicon Rims
- LT285/70R-17 BFG KO2 Tires (10,000 miles on them)
- CB Radio
- FrontRunner Drop Down Tailgate Table
- Smittybilt 6.5' Awning & mounting brackets
- Grill Rock Guard
- WeatherTech Floor Mats

CAMPING/OVERLANDING GEAR INCLUDED
- Dometic CF25 12v fridge
- GoalZero Yeti 400 battery system
- GoalZero Boulder 100w solar panel with mounting
- Dual slide out kitchen set up with stove
- Custom Built Interior living space build

THINGS TO MENTION
- When I was last in the shop a few weeks ago I was told the front axle seals have a slow leak. Quoted at $850 to repair (at Jeep dealership). Not a big issue, but want to be transparent.
- The windshield is cracked in the classic Jeep JK spot... across the bottom from the defroster.
- This is a Sport JKU, no power locks & it has crank windows. Honestly, love it like this. Crank windows forever!

PRICING & OTHER
- I'm asking for $45k OBO.
- I will be in Jackson Wyoming until mid September, but am willing to deliver anywhere in the US for the right price. I have the rear seats in a climate controlled storage unit in Chicago IL, if you're interested & in the area, I can bring those as well.

I AM ALSO UPLOADING A TON OF ADDITIONAL IMAGES ON MY WEBSITE - https://www.nate-stephens.com/jeepsale

DSC09060-43.jpg

DSC08969-6.jpg

DSC09037-33.jpg

DSC08963-4.jpg

Last edited:

Tjenkens

Awesome Jeep! That is exactly the way I want to build out a Jeep 4xe! Maybe add some goose gear water tanks where back seats are...

campertramper

Awesome Jeep! That is exactly the way I want to build out a Jeep 4xe! Maybe add some goose gear water tanks where back seats are...
I've been thinking about a 4XE build out too. The batteries are under the rear seats which means the standard goose gear plates for the backseat won't work. Also with the additional weight from the batteries I'm concerned that payload will be reduced and that with an overland build out the vehicle will become an off-road dog. Have you thought about these limitations?

Jynxxy22

Nate Stephens
I've been thinking about a 4XE build out too. The batteries are under the rear seats which means the standard goose gear plates for the backseat won't work. Also with the additional weight from the batteries I'm concerned that payload will be reduced and that with an overland build out the vehicle will become an off-road dog. Have you thought about these limitations?

Ooo that would be a fun build... I'll keep an eye out for your 4xE build!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior