SOLD......2017 Ford Super Duty, King Ranch - AT HABITAT

N8TURE

SOLD......

2017 Ford F-350 Super Duty SRW, short bed - 72,000 78,000 Miles as of 2/1/22, one owner Florida truck
Oxford White (non-metallic) monochromatic (two tone paint delete option for KR)
Every factory technology and comfort option, fully loaded.
Factory rear locker

The truck has served me and my family very well over the past 3 years. Due to family reasons our summer road trip out west has been cancelled so it is time for the truck to go to a new home. My daily driver is a G500 and I will focus on an off-road trailer build for next years adventure using the G. This super duty has performed flawlessly and has never had even the slightest issue preforming. Truck has received Amsoil since new and is up today with all service.

Here is a list of additional items......
Decked Drawer system
Bilstein Remote reservoir shock
Bilstien steering stabilizer
Carli Suspension Front Springs
Frontrunner slimline roof rack
Airlift rear HD airbags with compressor and wireless remote
S & B 60 gallon upgraded factory tank replacement
(5) 17" Method 704 wheels, titanium color
(5) 37x12.50r17 Falken AT (spare mounted in factory location)
67 designs dash mount system
Weather tech front and rear mats

AT Habitat
I purchased the AT Habitat used out of Texas. It functions as it should but does show some rash and a few dents.
Nemo annex for the Habit is also included and has never been used.

*Please send me a message directly and I will email more pictures to interested parties.
**Truck is located in Central Florida, 32778

Thank you for viewing my ad.

Phil-

Attachments

• IMG_3928.jpeg
    IMG_3928.jpeg
    840.7 KB · Views: 1,015
  • IMG_3715.jpeg
    IMG_3715.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 783
Last edited:

dna

I can vouch for this truck and it's owner. Had the pleasure of traveling with the owner and family and this is one sweet rig (and the truck is very well maintained).

Good luck with the sale, @N8TURE !

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Dang what a gorgeous truck.

I didn't know there was a two tone color delete option for the KR. Never was a fan of it!

N8TURE

Truck is back on the market. I have updated the ad to the current mileage of 78,000.
I have added pictures from 2 weeks ago when we camped on the infield of Daytona Speedway for the Rolex Roar. It was windy and rainy and the tent with the fly preformed flawlessly.
Please reach out with any questions, I will be responsive (replies are now being forwarded to me).
I am willing to offer delivery anywhere in the US if needed...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz