2017 F150 with XPTray truck tray -- Refreshed Ad

woodsdoc

Does the truck have any of the advanced safety features? Adaptive cruise control, lane keep ect?

No, I don't think any of those were commonly available on the 2017s, at least not on the XLT trim. It does have the backup camera and sensors but that's it. I avoided the Blind Spot system because you can't convert them to flatbeds without someone to re-program (disable) the system and I'm not sure how hard that is to do.

woodsdoc

Added a clearer photo of the front end with the running lights on.

Attachments

• IMG_2281.jpeg
    IMG_2281.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 165

woodsdoc

Been a while so here's a bump. I did get the Icon front suspension installed so it's ready to go if anyone's interested. I'm jonesing for a new bigger project for hauling the camper while I'm sitting out the viral upheaval.

woodsdoc

I use a modified 4-step Little Giant ladder (removed the wheels, base, and guard bar) when I'm set up in camp. Makes it easier for the dog to get in and out with the wide steps. With the trimming, it fits perfectly in the rear pull-out drawer of the flatbed. I just use the tire during short stops, helps being fairly tall. :) I'd like to figure out something more elegant that I could just pull out but with the same wide rubber steps.
IMG_1723.jpeg

woodsdoc

Bump to see if there's any current interest in this truck. Haven't found my new project yet so I'm not in a hurry but I could be convinced for the right price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles