2017 F150 SuperCab with XPCamper Tray -- Sold! Parts will be available soon.

woodsdoc

I had this up for sale last summer but held onto it because I couldn't find the right project truck to replace it with. Now I've got a new one on order that should be here in about 4 weeks so I thought I'd put it up for sale again. I do have someone interested in the truck without the flatbed or upgrades but I'd rather not have to deal with getting a replacement bed (I sold the original one foolishly) or re-installing the stock stuff (which I have except for the bed) and then selling the parts separately. So make me a good offer on it and I'll give it serious consideration but I'm not interested in lowball offers.

The details: 2017 Ford F150 XLT SuperCab 4x4 in Lithium Gray with pretty much all the upgrades you could get on an XLT -- FX4, Chrome appearance (which I mostly deleted), Max Towing, etc. It comes with Navigation, Power/Heated front seats, power sliding rear window, the 3.5L EcoBoost engine and a lot of upgrades:

Addictive Desert Designs front bumper
PIAA hybrid 18" light bar and 3" driving lights
KMC Heist 18x9 wheels
Deaver custom leaf springs
Icon Stage 2 suspension kit
Firestone Airbags with Daystar cradles
Recon Headlights with LED/HID bulbs
Precision Fit seat covers
Goodyear Duratrac tires (about 1/2 worn)
And of course, an XPTray with removable sides and headache rack and pullout rear drawer and underbody storage boxes.

All total, it's over $20k in upgrades (not counting labor). The flatbed was $12k alone.

The rear seat has been deleted and replaced with a platform but I have the rear seats still available to re-install (brand new condition).

Only 26,500 miles on the truck right now. Asking $45k with all the goodies still on it. The KBB price for the truck in stock form is ~$37k (Excellent condition). If no one's really interested in its current form, I'll probably just re-use the flatbed on the new project and turn it back into a "normal" truck over the summer.

Truck is in Eureka, California.

Attachments

• IMG_2281.jpeg
    IMG_2281.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 539
  • IMG_2282.jpeg
    IMG_2282.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 574
  • IMG_1998.jpeg
    IMG_1998.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 571
  • IMG_2005.jpeg
    IMG_2005.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 519
  • IMG_2001.jpeg
    IMG_2001.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 530
  • IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 511
  • IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 471
  • IMG_2492.jpeg
    IMG_2492.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2493.jpeg
    IMG_2493.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:

woodsdoc

What is the payload sticker?
The door sticker says 1882 lbs payload. The suspension upgrades were designed for a 2600 lb load which it handles completely level although you know it's there.

* by the way, I wrote this reply before I saw your other post. I built this setup to carry a FourWheel Hawk Flatbed camper which, fully loaded, I was estimating at 2600 lbs so when I ordered the Deaver springs and the Icon suspension I did it with that load in mind.

Last edited:

Bho4779

Good deal! GLWS
Someone can then go buy this flatbed FWC Hawk which is listed for sale here:

No wait on either and ready for summer!

grif09

The door sticker says 1882 lbs payload. The suspension upgrades were designed for a 2600 lb load which it handles completely level although you know it's there.

* by the way, I wrote this reply before I saw your other post. I built this setup to carry a FourWheel Hawk Flatbed camper which, fully loaded, I was estimating at 2600 lbs so when I ordered the Deaver springs and the Icon suspension I did it with that load in mind.

I’m assuming since it was built for a Hawk, that it is a 6.5’ bed?

woodsdoc

Just an update -- this is still for sale but when I changed the oil (Castrol 5W-30 full synthetic) last week I found one of the Icon coilovers was leaking so I'm pulling them both off and sending them back to the factory to be rebuilt. That might delay the truck's availability by a week or so to mid-April to late April depending on the turnaround time.

woodsdoc

I've got the truck sold but they want it back to mostly stock -- so I'll have many of the parts available in the coming weeks. I'll post an AD in the parts section for those interested once I have them off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles