2017 F150 SCREW 4x4 build Thread

D

Deleted member 9101

Where’d u get the intercooler? I have the winch in the frame pocket.

The pic I posted is from a company called Fullrace and the brand is "Freak o Boost." Its not mine though, mine is in the stock location. I am about to mount a rather large tranny cooler and that intercooler would be in the way.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Just a note, my truck is 5.0. I’ve proven several times I can still run 80 with a 30mph headwind on the interstate. And as soon as my 50k mile warranty is up it will get forced induction. Then bring me your 2.7, 3.5, powerstroke, whatever ?
I have the 5.0L as well. 3:73's. I'm quite happy with it. Drive 'em all and see what you like. Different strokes... Ass for every seat etc....

tnudra01

Thanks. I saw where Rough Country came out for hidden winch kit for 2015-2019 with V8 for $249. Think I might try it instead of the SDHQ one.

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
I've been seeing your truck around the Bulverde area and wondered if I'd stumble across you here. I live in Spring Branch and alternate driving around with my RTT either on my Nissan Titan or my F350 (currently on the Ford).

JP2

I've been seeing your truck around the Bulverde area and wondered if I'd stumble across you here. I live in Spring Branch and alternate driving around with my RTT either on my Nissan Titan or my F350 (currently on the Ford).
We should catch up sometime

D

Deleted member 9101

Been a while since I've been on here. But I just picked up a 2020 raptor take off front suspension this week for $500. Let the games begin.

You're definitely a braver man than I...lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94