2017 F-150 build...Everyone meet Walter White

Jsweezy

Explorer
I was literally just telling my buddy I needed to get some fox shocks on the rear end of my truck because I didn't like how it rolled around corners. Glad to see you did it and like the improvement!

Its funny going from a stock transit 350 with a medium roof and stock suspension and not liking how the f150 rolls around corners ha ha. Granted the Transit had a beefy rear sway bar, and actually I am surprised mine didn't come with one with the tow package.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Got my Fox 2.0 front shocks installed finally! Picking up the Raptor wheels from my storage and hopefully having them mounted today. So stoked on the look of the truck and even more stoked once I get the raptor wheels on. Handling seems to be great, haven’t done too much except for the speed bumps in the military housing by my house. I installed everything myself which was also fun, but a little nerve wracking. Hitting anza this weekend to test it all out!

121D6201-DF53-4648-A488-918F57396D11.jpeg
5AA5DA15-975D-4B04-9F62-6B3D1167ABE9.jpeg
I also picked up some gear... knock off maxtraxx, tire deflator kit and a Viair compressor. And of course the lifeguard has is a must
8DD7A84C-F920-4CF4-9906-551F0F1B9DD4.jpeg
New vs Old
8E94A2F9-CF8A-4032-82DB-03C1AEA8FAEC.jpeg

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I was literally just telling my buddy I needed to get some fox shocks on the rear end of my truck because I didn't like how it rolled around corners. Glad to see you did it and like the improvement!

Its funny going from a stock transit 350 with a medium roof and stock suspension and not liking how the f150 rolls around corners ha ha. Granted the Transit had a beefy rear sway bar, and actually I am surprised mine didn't come with one with the tow package.
The fox shocks made such a great difference. Now that the fronts are on the ride is definitely a little more stiff in general but the handling has improved and it feels more solid when I go over speed bumps or uneven pavement etc. Kinda of feels like my truck has a 6 pack and has some sold core strength. The kit was 1k from stage 3 motorsports and the install was fairly simple after spending a few hours studying what to do.

Highly suggest it!

Jsweezy

Explorer
Good to hear!

I also just snagged up one of those Viair compressors,I got the 400p as it was in stock locally. Pretty cool how it works!

badm0t0rfinger

Raptor Apologist.
Even I carry a compressor...haha.

Oh thats dirty, you scoundrel.

Bro how do you even overland without a compressor?

zs6CsVW.jpg

Just arrived today.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9101

Those look great man!

(Now ceramic coat them so they stay clean and shiny ;-) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online