2017 Express 2500 RWD tire size question

Andy G

Adventurer
Wondering if anyone has any experience with running 265/75R16’s on the stock rims of a newer model Express passenger van?

I’ve got the stock size LT245/75R16 tires on the stock rims on my 2016 Express 2500 RWD.

I’ll be doing a leveling kit next summer, but need new tires in the next month before the snow flies.

Does anyone KNOW if I can run 265/75R16 tires without rubbing? That’s the largest size I want to run after the level kit.

Thanks for reading and for the help!
Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorer2

I just bought a 2019 Express 3500 Extended van. I was wanting to see if you did the spacers on the front? What size tires did you end up with? The van is a fun project, but it’s starting to get expensive. :))

Choff

Adventurer
2005 GMC AWD Savana , I have gone to 17 inch rims (2005 GMC stock GM Denali rims) with 265 and just put on Nexen Roadian AT Pro RA8 All-Terrain Tire , like them so far, great in snow this winter. No lift other than air bags in back., I can fit in our 7' garage door opening with about 1 inch clearance. Remember on AWD the spare tire also. get the same rim and same size tire!!! it fits under the back no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne

Members online