2017 CVT RTT utility trailer; $4500 OBO - SOLD

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider

This trailer was built to tackle the Rubicon. It's not an old pickup bed converted to haul camping gear and slap a RTT on it. It's stout - for example - the axle is not the typical 3500 lb HD for ruggedness. It's the 5000-6500 lb - I know , I packed the wheel bearings. Running 35" tires on 15" wheels, full size spare wheel & tire included. It has brakes and a reversible hitch. The trailer can be disco'd, the tongue pulled and put in the rear receiver and the trailer can be pulled out backwards if you get into a tight spot where forward progress is impossible. The frame is HD and the bed body is all metal with a lockable lid stout enough to stand or sleep on. It was one of 7 trailers built by CVT before the designer went to another company. CVT still sells trailers, but they don't hold a candle compared to this design.

A RTT mounted will not affect getting into the storage box. That is one feature I truly enjoyed. I even had slung a kayak under my RTT on one trip, on the driver's side and could still access cargo box with no problem.

The wheel pattern is the 6 x 5.5 Toyota friendly. The tires on it now are 35 x 12.50 x 15" so you should be able to run what you want. Just keep back spacing in mind for fender clearance.

No kitchen, but I added a tongue box for storage & quick access to essentials. Also, there is no battery or 12v system on trailer. 12v is supplied from tow rig through connector, but only runs the two LED lights mounted on top rear of trailer. No water tank on trailer. Rear stabilizer legs secure the trailer when leveled with front jack when camped.

Specs:

Weight: 1300 lbs empty with spare in cargo box, so probably more like 1200 lbs.
Height: 6'6" top of RTT rack
Length: 10'11" rear bumper to edge of front receiver. Add 18", 30" or 42" - your choice of adjustments with tongue.
Width: 6'10" outside edge to outside edge of tires

Please note: Here in Oregon, no license tag or plate is required on a trailer of this size and type. Out of state buyers are on your own to make it legal for your purposes. Suggest you do your research to be prepared if interested.

More pics can be supplied if requested. The trailer is at my house near John Day, OR which is quite remote. It's 3 hrs East of Bend on Highway 26.

Please contact me by PM message here on EXPO if interested.

IMG_1382a.JPGIMG_1383a.JPGIMG_1384a.JPGIMG_1390a.JPGIMG_1386a.JPGIMG_1387a.JPGIMG_1391a.JPGIMG_1392a.JPGIMG_1395a.JPGIMG_1398a.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior