2016 Tundra ARB Camper setup 100,000 mile Toyota Warranty

soundpony

Adventurer
Confusing ad. Pictures of Tundra without campers would be super helpful. Thanks, very nice build on the Tundra. Interior pics please.

Skinhyfish

Observer
Confusing ad. Pictures of Tundra without campers would be super helpful. Thanks, very nice build on the Tundra. Interior pics please.
Says in the add camper not included and will be having pics up in next 2 days... it been snowing here, waiting a day to get camper off and wash for photos. Keep posted. Sorry for delay

rruff

Explorer
f350 with flatbed platform... I am worried I’m going to miss the smoothness of the tundra and dependability

If you want a bigger rig, you're kinda stuck. A 3k+ lb load on a Tundra is just too much. I'm always worrying about minimizing weight...

If you haven't purchased yet I'd recommend the truck with a bed rather than cab-chassis. The frame is much stiffer, which is nice with the camper.

Skinhyfish

Observer
If you want a bigger rig, you're kinda stuck. A 3k+ lb load on a Tundra is just too much. I'm always worrying about minimizing weight...

If you haven't purchased yet I'd recommend the truck with a bed rather than cab-chassis. The frame is much stiffer, which is nice with the camper.

yep purchased one with the bed !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles