2016 SMB Sprinter 4x4

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
its back up now.......

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/rvs/6116763044.html 00M0M_8XGOxXH8B5N_600x450.jpg

2016 Sportsmobile Mercedes Sprinter 2500 4x4 high roof 6 cyl turbo diesel. This is the 19' van. Color is Pebble gray. Van has 3000 miles. Power heated mirrors,cruise control, Kenwood DDX9903s stereo with alarm, back up cam, hi-Lo 4wd, hi idle switch, comfort and convenience package, trailer hitch, swivel seats, steering wheel controls, too much to list... window sticker from Mercedes is in the pictures.

Build out by Sportsmobile:
Van is only able to seat two belted passengers. Flip down seat is not seat belted. Galley with fridge, sink, cabinet for portable toilet, 16 gallon water tank, EsparAirtronic diesel heater( heats while van is not running), 2000wat magnum Inverter, 200 watt solar system, exterior shower, window over galley and rear passenger side, extreme weather insulation, AGM house battery, 2- ceiling fans, Ladder on drivers side, 10 foot awning, Thule tracks .Storage in the rear is massive. 3' high x 5'8" wide x 6' deep. I can fit two Mtn bikes with the front wheels off, four 27 gallon storage bins, and up to a 7ft surfboard.

Serious offers only. Cash buyers or already financed. No cashiers checks, money orders Etc. No trades. $105k. Price is negotiable. No dealers. I am not looking to consign the van. If you are looking to just test drive, please dont waste my time. Van was completed on March 14, 2017. It took 9 months to get the van because of the 4wd option, and a 3 month build out. As of today, there is still an extensive wait on the 4wd model. Van is in perfect condition with 3000 miles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online