2016 Ford Transit 250 2WD Conversion Van FOR SALE

losbigotes

FOR SALE: 2016 Ford Transit 250 2WD Conversion Van

DESCRIPTION: 2016 Ford Transit 250 2WD Conversion Van, ~50K Miles.
1. Aluminess Roof Rack: Perforated roof with cross bars, side ladder, surfboard bars.
2. Rigid 50'' light bar
3. Agile Off Road Transit RIP: Van Compass 2.5'' lift kit with fox suspension, K02s
4. Goal Zero 2x 100 W solar with Yeti 1250.
5. Conversion Description: I spent 4 months converting this van with a friend. The van is meticulously insulated and cedar lined. I built the van to accommodate my two hunting dogs and storage in the rear for gear load out for hobbies. Bed is 60x70. 12V ARB Fridge. 12V lighting, MaxxAir Deluxe Fan. 12' Sun Awning.
6. Known Issues: Minor paint damage passenger side, will be remedied prior to final sale.
7. Service: Van has been serviced at Mossy Ford for all routine servicing.
8. Spare Parts/Gear: Snow chains, Agile Off Road jack/tire changing kit, spare K02 Tire, grill and all camping supplies included for next owner.
9. This van has been my daily driver and weekend adventure vehicle for the past three years. It's extremely comfortable and cozy and has only been on the West Coast. Most austere conditions being Mammoth where it handled the snow great and we slept outside of Main Lodge in January. I have cared for the maintenance of the vehicle meticulously and it has been a great vehicle for me.

Please let me know if you'd like to see the van in San Diego. Follow @losbigotes on Instagram for a

Price: 75K or Best Offer
EFBBB7CE-0CC1-4232-AD7D-4116AE68CEB7-1.jpg

Attachments

• van7.jpg
    van7.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 307
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 351
  • DSC01934-1.jpg
    DSC01934-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 410
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 644

Johnbonn

Might want to tell everyone what the build out is? As iqgchkn mentioned pictures of it. Heat, water, sink, stove, solar, propane, toilet, swivel seats........? What makes it worth the asking price. Why are you selling it?

luthj

Engineer In Residence
You should also post some photos that haven't been filtered, close ups of the woodwork, electrical, water, etc. Vehicle details, engine, GVWR, options, etc.

You could also just shoot for the moon with #vanlife photos, and hope some foolhard new to #Overland will pay asking...

losbigotes

Hello friends! Thank you for the advice I will get some better photos for everyone as soon as I can, having a lot of trouble loading other ones from the computer, and what is attached is what I currently have available, there are loads of pictures on the instagram for the time being if you find yourself extra curious.
Engine is 3.7L V-6.
Solar is Goal Zero. No swivel seats, gravity fed water.
Reason for selling is I am moving out of the country, so I'd rather sell it than have it sit for an unsure amount of time not being used.

Thanks, keep me posted if you need any more questions answered.

Attachments

• IMG_0393.JPG
    IMG_0393.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 164

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94