2016 F150 w/ Overland topper for Sale!

whereiskatiedoane

45k> Price negotiable! Looking for a trade! Currently located in Aspen, CO > will be moving toward mid-west / north-east first week of August.

2016 F150 4x4 Overland Adventure Vehicle

IMG_2908.jpeg

The Truck: named Trucky, we keep it simple here.

2016 F150 XL V6 Ecoboost 2.7L Sport 4x4 6.5’ bed 90K miles
‘worker’ edition - hard to find these! full vinyl seating & rubberized floor mats. Supercab means 'suicide' style doors w/ half back bench seats that lift for storage. Lightweight aluminum body = great gas mileage (approx 15-18mpg) Full Bluetooth connectivity, simple interface.
2” lift on front, 2.5” lift on rear
All terrain tires
Clean FL title and Carfax, extremely well maintained, no issues.

The house: AT Overland Atlas custom built truck topper.
Also Aluminum! with clear coat finish
- Easy 30 second deployment and stowage – interior has 6’10” of headroom when popped up! Clears 7’6” when closed – means it can fit in almost any parking garage, and also clear lowed down
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in two piece mattress 48” x 80” x 2”
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls with cedar planking
- Bedding can remain in place when closed
- All aluminum & composite construction
- Roof can be walked on (600 lbs max)
- Locking lift gate
- Built in wiring raceways with double USB port and 12 volt automotive socket
- 5 interior LED lights and 4 lift gate LED lights (amber colored)
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- All season tent with no-see-um mesh windows, clear vinyl and privacy panels, includes insulated quilted paneling.
-Maxxair exhaust fan (hardwired to car battery)
-Fully functional skylight w/ bug screen & shade, LEDs
-200W Renology monocrystalline solar panels
-Victron dual battery charger
-Victron MPPT controller
-Victron Battery monitor
-Battleborn lithium 100ah battery
-1000W inverter with shore power plug-in
-Exhaust area create for easy heater installation (I had a diesel heater installed – but fuel injector got gunked up so had to trash it)
-2 functional storage areas built over wheel wells, one side housing electrical components)
-foam board and waterproofed plywood flooring for insulation, covered by wood laminate flooring
-12v pump with electric faucet provides water from 20-gallon water reserve, includes 2 charcoal filters to fill up from any water source
-WeBoost 5G celluar boost antenna
-370 degree Rhinorack Batwing awning, covers passenger side & tailgate

I have lived in this truck for 4 years (with this fancy topper only 1 year – basic hardshell topper before that!). I am constantly amazed at the off-road capabilities, from Maine to Moab – this truck has seen it all and preforms amazing! I went with #trucklife due to the ability to legitimately camp ANYWHERE. Get away from the crowds and find your own retreat in the backwoods! No room at campgrounds? Perfect! You’ve got all the power you need with the upgraded lithium battery. No sun? No problem! The Victron B2B charger will power you back up in no time. Thirsty? 10 gallons of fresh water stay cool in the custom build cabinet, that flips out to a table. Plenty of room and power to add a fridge.

Trucky was bought used from the original owner in FL, who barely used for one year before upgrading to a bigger work truck in 2018. This truck has taken me all over the country multiple times, included off-road, storms, creepy parking lots galore! I have made sure to keep this truck meticulously maintained, as it has been my home for the past 4 years. The dependability of this truck remains invaluable, as a solo female living out of it, I can honestly say I have never had any issues, and I am confident this truck will continue to provide adventures for years to come!

I am selling due to needing a bigger space for my growing fur family, looking for a larger live in vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_1693.jpg
    IMG_1693.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Msand

Importer
Throw it up on FB marketplace and craigslist in Oregon and Washington- it'll be sold in a week. Members here generally look for deals only, and in this market you could probably get more than your asking price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94