2016 EarthRoamer XV-LTS

GreenEyedMotors

This 2016 XV-LTS is ready to hit the road! The luxury interior of this EarthRoamer features the Breckenridge Floor Plan. EarthRoamer #164 feels like home on the inside, equipped with a quiet ride storage system, stocked with place settings for four, a 12-piece set of EarthRoamer nesting induction cookware, a Keurig Coffee maker, a two burner electric induction cooktop. This EarthRoamer has been maintained to the highest standard and needs nothing to start your next adventure.

This EarthRoamer is for sale with the remainder of the factory warranty and has been inspected, sanitized and detailed.

Asking $ 543,000

earthroa.jpeg
earth.jpeg
earthro.jpeg

AKworld

I wasn't going to buy this but once I read it comes with the Keurig it really tipped the scale in my favor. I would normally just go to Starbucks but this would have a hard time fitting through the drive thru. Everyone here missed out, I'm on my way with the checkbook.

Wakeup2river

So what, 1/2 million isn’t a lot for some folks and if that’s what they want and they want it now then go for it. I’d buy it if 500k was chump change, personally I’d opt for a GXV first but whatever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles