Whats the diff between the two?

Kinda odd......

#23295942 is for 2017 - 2020 Silverados
#23295943 is for 2016 - 2019 Silverados

SoTxAg06

Kinda odd......

#23295942 is for 2017 - 2020 Silverados
#23295943 is for 2016 - 2019 Silverados

This is how the light is mounted front the factory on my 2019. It doesn’t look like the lights for either of the above parts numbers.

a025b07583e2c5b3e86d11476b20a3ff.jpg

Amazon has #23295943 listed for the 2014-18. Both parts say the will work with a 2014-18 on GM parts direct. It may be best to check with a parts counter at the dealership to figure out what the difference is, but they may not be much help.

Honestly, if it were me, I would order #23295943 off of amazon. If it doesn’t work, return it through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbaucom

I don't know the difference between the 2 kits, but my 14 GMC came with the under rail bed lights, and I loved them. It's one of the things I miss with my F150. Once you get used to those extra lights, it's hard to go back to just having the cargo light on the back of the cab. When you have cargo in the bed that casts shadows, the bed lights really light up the lower bed where your tie down hooks are located.

D45

Explorer
I was looking under the truck for the bed light kit hookup spot and also in the bed to see where the lights would be mounted

Very very pleased to find that I have the LED Bed Light Kit already installed!!! The lenses covers were just a tad dirty.

After a quick cleaning they are shining bright.

Haha!!!

D45

Explorer
20200114_061257.png20200114_061314.png

Ported and polished brand new TB.....so much smoother. Compared to stock:

20200114_061329.png

The Injen intake will be at my house on Wednesday, so I'll install both at the same time

buellconvert

I was looking under the truck for the bed light kit hookup spot and also in the bed to see where the lights would be mounted

Very very pleased to find that I have the LED Bed Light Kit already installed!!! The lenses covers were just a tad dirty.

After a quick cleaning they are shining bright.

Haha!!!
That's awesome! That's better than finding a $20 in the washing machine

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: D45

D45

Explorer
Trying to debate what size lift......

2.5" front/2" rear.....simple and cheap for around $150

3.5" for $500

buellconvert

Trying to debate what size lift......

2.5" front/2" rear.....simple and cheap for around $150

3.5" for $500
I was torn on what lift I wanted and actually still am, but for the immediate future I went with the simple 2" spacer in the front just to lose the ridiculous factory rake that most of these Silverado's have, I didn't do a thing to the rear...eventually I want to go with the Bilstein 6120 front coilovers and lose the spacer all together. The 2" spacer lift I went with was less than $50 and took me an hour in the garage and gives me a much better look and let's me decide how I want to proceed as far as a more detailed and/or expensive lift...

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

SoTxAg06

I was torn on what lift I wanted and actually still am, but for the immediate future I went with the simple 2" spacer in the front just to lose the ridiculous factory rake that most of these Silverado's have, I didn't do a thing to the rear...eventually I want to go with the Bilstein 6120 front coilovers and lose the spacer all together. The 2" spacer lift I went with was less than $50 and took me an hour in the garage and gives me a much better look and let's me decide how I want to proceed as far as a more detailed and/or expensive lift...

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Same thing on my 19, which has a different suspension from the 14-18, but I went with the same concept.

D45

Explorer
I helped to install two of the 2.5" kits on two diff trucks

Super easy and inexpensive.....but not that much different of an appearance than stock

I won't jump into anything for a few months and that will give me time to fully research lifts and options

SoTxAg06

I helped to install two of the 2.5" kits on two diff trucks

Super easy and inexpensive.....but not that much different of an appearance than stock

I won't jump into anything for a few months and that will give me time to fully research lifts and options

I agree, my 2” level really didn’t do much. It will allow me to run a 33” tire, but that’s about it. I will likely go with a front replacement coil over and UCAs at some point.

D45

Explorer
It seems like 33s are the limited size on anything under a 5"-6" lift

I definitely don't want anything that tall......and don't even want a 4" lift

I will be ok with a 33" tire , so I will focus my attention on 3" - 3.5" lifts.....likely with new aftermarket upper control arms

D45

Explorer
Billet diff drop spacer kits are $30 shipped

Seems like they are needed for anything over 2.5" lift to help with CV angles

D45

Explorer
Intake and TB will go on this weekend

Truck seems to do really well in the snow......even in 2WD

I love the V8 sound for sure, even with the stock exhaust.

The AFM disabler is working very well, no more cutting in and out of V4 / V8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles