2016 Chevy Colorado Diesel 4x4 Overland/Expedition Vehicle - Sold

tzabcan

Thanks for the questions. I live in Santa Monica so I don't have the cold weather package nor have I had any issues with rain water collecting anywhere, the tent has been fantastic.

Depending on who's driving, the truck comes with good old fashioned human forward collision alert and lane departure warning ;)

Do you have the cold weather insulation package for the Gen 3 tent? If so how effective is it?

Any difficulty with rain water running down the sides of the tent collecting in the aluminum pan? I have watched video reviews and there is mention of a lip to prevent water collecting in the pan. Have you tested this?

Does your truck come with the new safety electronic features forward collision alert and lane departure warning?

Very nice build out!

Tad

Racingdad

Adventurer
Thanks for the questions. I live in Santa Monica so I don't have the cold weather package nor have I had any issues with rain water collecting anywhere, the tent has been fantastic.

Depending on who's driving, the truck comes with good old fashioned human forward collision alert and lane departure warning ;)

Just wondering as with my wife or others driving such a vehicle everything and anything that would help is always greatly appreciated. It is a feature on the 2017 models.

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
Super Cool build!!!

What thickness birch plywood did you use for the frig and stove slide out? Also what length slides did you use?

Last edited:

tzabcan

Super Cool build!!!

What thickness birch plywood did you use for the frig and stove slide out? Also what length slides did you use?

Thanks! It's 5/8" and very high grade, many layers and very dense. If I remember correctly the fridge box uses 28" slides and the drawer 36". They are awfully proud of those slides! $$$

TNChris

Are the rear seats still in it? Couldn't tell if cab is modified from pics. Thanks.

Last edited:

Racingdad

Adventurer
Congratulations and I am thankful it is sold. I no longer have to wonder about consequences of purchasing it and asking for forgiveness later even after the initial "NO". Excellent build out!

Tad

ohanacrusader

Adventurer
Those cabinets are so awesome and very clean and well done rig throughout. Hope the new owner is putting the rig to good use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles